RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

He should have scrapped that Twitter account the night before inauguration. I said it before and I'll say it again. All he had to do was delete that Twitter and keep his mouth shut, two things he'd never do in a million years, and this dude would be in a much better position. But you can tell he spends much of his day sitting around just looking for shyt to be upset and post about. Social media pretty much promotes this line of behavior. I see it with people all the time. 45 probably posts in TLR.:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

But seriously, he makes it too easy for his enemies to get at him. If anybody still believes he wants this job at this point you're a clown.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
If he can’t get a clearance it’s over :banderas:

that won't stop trump from appointing him.
jared had his security clearance pulled and trump said "so what" and let jared continue to rock.

if trump wants bolton as national security adviser then it will be so.
adding bolton to this administration would be like taking a shyt in a sewer.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
At the March in Orlando now. Lots of people out here! @hashmander where you at?
not my scene breh. while i'm against the AR-15 being readily available, i'm pro gun ownership, especially for black folks. those things basically turn into an anti-gun event. i hate the NRA because they are a racist organization, not because they are pro-gun.

Last edited:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

@Chump!

tumblr_okagajhKKN1v6x754o1_500.gif

not a good look you fat orange turd, the president is suppose to disembark first. then again who wants to be stuck behind a bytch ass nikka grabbing on the rails for dear life having a panic attack walking down stairs.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Oh word? You mean I can lower my cable package and steal channels wit the antenna?
If you live in a city or very close to one you can. Plenty of crystal clear HD channels. If you know how to rig one outdoors it will catch even more channels. :wow: You'll need a convertor box if your tv doesn't come with one. A lot of new ones have one installed though.:ehh:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh word? You mean I can lower my cable package and steal channels wit the antenna?

it's not stealing by law certain channels have to be available OTA (over the air) but yea depending on where you live you should be able to pick up anywhere from have a dozen to a dozen free channels, mostly local news, PBS , and rerun channels tho