RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Trump's temper tantrums, look at me being President Dotard antics are going to get us all killed. IF there is some type of military action, his soft ass sons need to go over there be on the front lines.

lol I was trying to attach an image of that solider in Saving Private Ryan crying on the stairs.

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Bringing the side chick to the same spot with the wife isn't new to Cheeto.
He had Marla in the same hotel with Ivana and his kids.

Trash. All of them are trash.
God level white trash, Trump has evolved from human white trash, to a living, breathing disease of envy, insecurity, racism, xenophobia, sexism, obesity, greed, corruption, power consolidation, cronyism, guns, war, hatred, lust, and gout.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can’t really disagree with Trump’s reasoning behind tariffs. Maybe that’s the wrong way to go about it but the Chinese aren't innocent. They don't allow our companies to have access to their markets as easily as we do them, they flood our markets with cheaper products which kills our own manufacturing, they make American companies "partner" with the Chinese government when they break into Asian markets by sharing our technology with Chinese companies which always leads to those companies stealing the IP and ending the partnership :heh: They steal our brands, websites and products and barely even change the lettering smh. Maybe tariffs aren't a completely sophisticated way to go about it but China been moving flagrant for a while now.

Last edited:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Melania is a real one. The Coli SHOULD love her :youngsabo: She down to roll :banderas:

I dont know why people acting like she ain't know the deal.

She is waiting for the RIGHT time to strike. She is not a fool man....she is a HO of the HIGHEST ORDER and that is something to really take in to deep thought.

Trust me she got some shyt on the tarmac waiting to take off on Trump soon enough.