RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@NBCPolitics

Sarah Sanders on McCain statement that Trump "insulted every Russian citizen who was denied the right to vote" with Putin call:

"The president once again has maintained that it is important to have a dialogue with Russia so that we can share on some areas of shared interest."

2:04 PM - Mar 20, 2018

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@PeterAlexander

Not discussed during Trump-Putin call:
Russian meddling in US election
Russia's alleged poisoning of a former spy in UK

What was discussed?
Putin successfully winning re-election, for which Trump congratulated him
Mutual national security priorities & challenges

2:05 PM - Mar 20, 2018

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Why??

and I ask in all seriousness even though at one time I used to jokingly say "I have nothing to hide ", it's actually become true, for the most part. if you are a average normal person what trouble does having a FB page get you in?? They mine your social media behaviors & attempt to feed you certain ideologies?? People who fall for that will fall to group think mentality and manipulation anyways.

(fyi please don't mistake my small rant for being in agreement with what went down @ CA)

I just see alot of people bragging like there off the radar because they don't have a social media account If you use the internet period a certain amount of your information is stored on a server somewhere
He never elaborated. Whenever Facebook is brought up, he respond with :hubie:. Maybe there's more to it than we know. IMO This CA shyt represents the slippery slope that is social media, and maybe that's what he's alluding to. It is kind of creepy how much info people wilfully up to a social media site. Folks move like ninjas on here and other sites, but have an entire autobiography on Facebook.
Then there's the fake news and disinformation, bots and all other kinds of fukkery that's posted on there. Some of the shyt I see posted on there by folks I thought would know better makes me :snoop:.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush