RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Any day now ya mans Kushner going to ...

tenor.gif
That’s the only part missing from this being a legit mob movie. Somebody needs to eat a gun or walk off a pier with an apology note.
pqF3F5u.gif

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
And the worst part? I posted a video on FB about today's fukkery: and then I realized, none of them care. This thread may be 1400+ pages, but it's effect is only realized to those who give a fukk.
A part of me is sad as fukk, and it does suck, except I realize we all choose what's really important. So to each his own, but if you wise.. you should know this changes things FOREVER. #besafetho
Certain posters in this thread keep telling y'all this......

.......and the rest of y'all keep calling them critics

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've said it once and IllI say it again; my uncle that works for the government has always hit us with the :ufdup: for having Facebook profiles. With each passing day he proves himself right :francis:

Why??

and I ask in all seriousness even though at one time I used to jokingly say "I have nothing to hide ", it's actually become true, for the most part. if you are a average normal person what trouble does having a FB page get you in?? They mine your social media behaviors & attempt to feed you certain ideologies?? People who fall for that will fall to group think mentality and manipulation anyways.

(fyi please don't mistake my small rant for being in agreement with what went down @ CA)

I just see alot of people bragging like there off the radar because they don't have a social media account If you use the internet period a certain amount of your information is stored on a server somewhere