RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
:hubie: On the low I'm pretty sure he's gonna to get a chance to follow his heart in prison very soon.......

Better hold that Soap wit a Kung Fu Grip

44f3a1047fdd0a124f0e3c4f1ae925af.jpg

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
NPR
23 mins ·
Although nondisclosure agreements may be routinely used in the business world, critics say they have no place in the West Wing, where employees don't work for shareholders, but for the people of the United States.

NPR.ORG

Sworn To Secrecy: Trump's History Of Using Nondisclosure Agreements
President Trump reportedly required senior White House staffers to sign nondisclosure agreements. Critics argue the common business…

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Why??

and I ask in all seriousness even though at one time I used to jokingly say "I have nothing to hide ", it's actually become true, for the most part. if you are a average normal person what trouble does having a FB page get you in?? They mine your social media behaviors & attempt to feed you certain ideologies?? People who fall for that will fall to group think mentality and manipulation anyways.

(fyi please don't mistake my small rant for being in agreement with what went down @ CA)

I just see alot of people bragging like there off the radar because they don't have a social media account If you use the internet period a certain amount of your information is stored on a server somewhere
Well government employees should have a minimal social media presence because their thoughts and opinions are tied to their department, which is then tied to the current administration.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don’t kill me but I kinda don’t give a shyt about this Cambridge Analyitica stuff :yeshrug:

Some Facebook ads Russia manipulated some rednecks :yawn:

The president has been laundering Russian blood money for 20 years this really isn’t such a big deal to me.

I get ya, it's the scope though.
This is legit a global conspiracy of billionaires putting the people they want in power. The question has to be asked. To what end?

Why??

and I ask in all seriousness even though at one time I used to jokingly say "I have nothing to hide ", it's actually become true, for the most part. if you are a average normal person what trouble does having a FB page get you in?? They mine your social media behaviors & attempt to feed you certain ideologies?? People who fall for that will fall to group think mentality and manipulation anyways.

(fyi please don't mistake my small rant for being in agreement with what went down @ CA)

I just see alot of people bragging like there off the radar because they don't have a social media account If you use the internet period a certain amount of your information is stored on a server somewhere

That’s the thing. You may think that people who fall for being fed certain ideologies are stupid, but the truth is EVERYONE has triggers that can be activated on psychological cues.
If they are influencing elections through micro targeting, do you think they haven’t profiled potentially unstable people to see if the are able to get them to crack as well?
They problem is you are fed unconscious queues on the internet daily, but Facebook is basically an incubator for it. You can stay on it if you wish but it influences you whether you think so or not.