RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
All of the details have to be broken down like this in order to be clearly understood. Trumpset is finished out here.

FB finished out here too I wouldn’t be surprised when all said and done the gov shut FB down..

Zucker bytch thought nobody would find out his blueprint because he was going to use that say shyt CA did to run for President.. fukkin bytch ass jew

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Sorry. Not hopping on the Hope Hicks rehabilitation tour.
She was basically Trumps version of
Goebbels. She should be prosecuted like the rest of them.​
bytch was fukking practically everyone in the WH probably including Cheeto himself to get to that position...

She was complicit with defending Cheeto at all cost, fully aware she had to tell "white lies" to do so...

and this is who feminists want us to feel bad for and help rehabilitate...

Nah, she should be put on a street corner to do the only work she's ever been qualified for...:camby:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

QONVIyz.gif

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

With all the fukkery Don Jr has his hands in, he’s gotta be next on the Mueller Summer Jam screen

shyts going to be hilarious watching Fredo cry on national TV about how sorry he is...:mjlol:

Going to try to play the typical privileged CAC card "I made mistakes but I found god and I'm a changed man now"...

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Hmm.. Cambridge Analytica knew Trump was running before we did. Artem Klyushin's wife was recklessly tweeting about how great of a president Trump will be back in 2013 or whatever.

It's almost like.. this was all pre-meditated and Trump is a Russian agent... :sas2:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Hmm.. Cambridge Analytica knew Trump was running before we did. Artem Klyushin's wife was recklessly tweeting about how great of a president Trump will be back in 2013 or whatever.

It's almost like.. this was all pre-meditated and Trump is a Russian agent... :sas2:
Conspiracy :noah: