RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
how delusional to you have to be to watch this video and see anything but a bitter loser :what:

" HRC has emerged post-election as the voice of the Resistance IMHO. Whether people admit it or not."

:laff:
exactly

aint no damn resistance. even tho ole girl wont be a president in the future, hillary aint real, or likable

trump, while not being likable, was his real self campaigning :yeshrug:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I meant that they are about to implement them.

That’s what Inmeant by dropped

Oh my fault. Damn we about to get that Trump Piss cuisine tape now :hhh:

Trump hand was obviously forced something serious and I expect a Twitter rampage asap. Europe is American ally and they were not going to allow America not to do anything

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
how delusional to you have to be to watch this video and see anything but a bitter loser :what:

" HRC has emerged post-election as the voice of the Resistance IMHO. Whether people admit it or not."

:laff:
Cavs like you hate Hillary because she reminds you of your mother's who were right

She was robbed.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
THis nikka finally wanna implement sanctions after most the damage already been done. Newsflash: if Russia interfered with our election enough to require sanctions, then your ass shouldn't be in that fukkin seat
Did you forget that he reluctantly signs anti Russian sanctions?