RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

NewDay
"We can't simply rely on (special counsel Robert Mueller) ... It's not his job to tell the country what happened and outside of an indictment, he may not be able to speak. That's what the Congress is supposed to do": Rep. Adam Schiff on why Dems will continue Russia probe pic.twitter.com/VXlpyEmKLu
Mar 15, 2018 at 8:36 AM

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
The question is where have these a$$holes been the past thirty years :mindblown:. I remember seeing this scumbag all up in the tabloids growing up in the 80s. Even as a kid I knew he wasn't shyt. You care so much about family values and shyt, yet vote and stan for a vile piece of shyt. fukking hypoctites :pacspit:
it's all about the judiciary with them, they play the long game. motherfukkers been going at it so long they're passing down their war on abortion to the next generation and shyt.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@∆y = f(∆x) or @Blackfyre_Berserker

As the amounts of f*kkery in this thread is overwhelming, I suggest a recap, maybe on Sunday when it's quieter, with a bullet point list of everything that occurred the week before. Would be a good marker for anyone who may have missed a few days and fell behind, or simply a signpost to measure the craziness Dotard exposes us to week upon week.

Thoughts? I know it's extra stuff so totally understand if you are uninterested in doing it.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

mkraju
GOP pushback grows over Trump talk of a major Cabinet shakeup, as talk emerges of Pruitt replacing Sessions - and R senators warn Trump a new AG won’t get confirmed. w/@JDiamond1 @jeffzeleny cnn.com/2018/03/15/pol…
Mar 15, 2018 at 8:06 AM
mkraju
@JDiamond1 @jeffzeleny Grassley stops short of his threat from last year not to hold confirmation hearings on a new attorney general, but he says ominously: “I would think it wouldn't be wise to fire Sessions."
Mar 15, 2018 at 9:24 AM