RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
In case you didn't know, you more than occasionally come across as an insane right-winger., And we all know how in American they are.

Glass houses and all that
:yeshrug:

In any event let's enjoy this fukkerry Tuesday and stop derailing your thread.
I’m a hawk on national security.

Russia is out here. China is out here.

Play games if you want to.

Domestically, I’m very left wing.

I am not a pacifist and I support the spread of liberal democracy.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It just shows, for all our faults in geopolitics at the government level, a good amount of American public are idealistic and morally decent, because this is palace intrigue to “us” while this is Tuesday to other nations, countries.
This is why I don’t tolerate picky anti American rhetoric on here.

People forget what the rest of the world is really like.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

mkraju
Tom Cotton, a member of Senate Intelligence, defended criticism over Gina Haspel’s record and ties to Bush administration’s policies on interrogation of detainees. Cotton also would not say if the possibility of taking the CIA job ever came up in his discussions with Trump.
Mar 13, 2018 at 1:03 PM

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Imagine being a pro islamacist and anti American moderator.

Imagine.
2cc3kz.gif

Shut the fukk up before you get banned from the thread again.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This is why I don’t tolerate picky anti American rhetoric on here.

People forget what the rest of the world is really like.
At the same time, though, to question our government and not give our industrial military complex blanket approval is as patriotic as fukk as well. IMO, our ability to play “armchair” secretary of defense as citizens is what makes America a great country to live in. I am definitely not a Warhawk like you are, I tend to subscribe to the opinions of my family or friends that have sacrificed for the country, through service, I tend to subscribe to @wickedsm and folks like her, who have skin in the game. We can agree to disagree, not to derail the thread, but to the theme of the thread, firing the sec of state because he criticized Russia is top 3 most egregious things that Trump has done.