RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
:mjlol: @ there is a tweet concerning you coming out soon...certified Mickey Mouse sh*t.

Not a phone call, an email, shyt not even FaceTime, but a fukking tweet. Which means you’re damn near guaranteed to not see it first. Lol at some deplorable finding out you’re fired before you do :russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
THis thread moves quickly. I don’t come in here enough. Can anyone give me an update on Mueller and the investigation?
Roger stone has people snitching about his Wikileaks ties

FBI agents tried to talk to the Belorussian prostitute

Papadopoulos was told by trump to pursue the Russians

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
We are assuming that Pompeo is going to get confirmed.
He will easily get confirmed, he is a political hack just like the majority of the senate. He will get all the repub votes and the DINO votes (Manchin, McCaskal(sp)) I fukking HATE “red state Dems” almost as much as republicans, it’s always a gut punch.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Roger stone has people snitching about his Wikileaks ties

FBI agents tried to talk to the Belorussian prostitute

Papadopoulos was told by trump to pursue the Russians

So the congressional investigation is over while the FBI investigation is still moving forward?

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Imagine being a pro islamacist and anti American moderator.

Imagine.

In case you didn't know, you more than occasionally come across as an insane right-winger., And we all know how in American they are.

Glass houses and all that
:yeshrug:

In any event let's enjoy this fukkerry Tuesday and stop derailing your thread.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

mkraju
Roger Stone strongly denies he was in contact with Assange. “Late one Friday night when I was trying to get Sam [Nunberg] off the phone, Sam asked if I had plans for the week-end- and I said I was ‘flying to London to have dinner with Julian Assange’ - a joke and hung up.”
Mar 13, 2018 at 12:42 PM
mkraju
Stone adds: “It was jocular and of course provably false via passport record .... My passport shows I never left the country in 2015 or 2016 and surveillance camera's for a guy in a virtual gulag at the Ecuadorian Embassy show he never left there and I never arrived there.”
Mar 13, 2018 at 12:43 PM

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
He out here running Russia like an ancient empire
It just shows, for all our faults in geopolitics at the government level, a good amount of American public are idealistic and morally decent, because this is palace intrigue to “us” while this is Tuesday to other nations, countries.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

AlexWardVox
.@SenDuckworth with a stinging criticism of Gina Haspel's nomination as CIA director: "Her reprehensible actions should disqualify her from having the privilege of serving the American people in government ever again." vox.com/2018/3/13/1711…
Mar 13, 2018 at 12:49 PM