RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Goodness me:mjlol:

gettyimages-517387760.jpg

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

kylegriffin1
Schiff responds: “In the coming weeks and months, new information will continue to be exposed... And each time this new information becomes public, Republicans will be held accountable for abandoning a critical investigation of such vital national importance.” pic.twitter.com/4fgdLRsQ2a
Mar 12, 2018 at 7:00 PM
DYH44nfXcAAHt5g.jpg:large

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The House investigation is an important look at how partisan investigations work, and a laybrinth of backstabs and moves from Republicans, also produced some great moments and unveiled a little, but I always thought, correctly, it would appear, that it was not important, and that partisanship and I would say now, near treason, would cripple it. The real deciding factor is the SC investigation.

But, if this doesn't give everyone serious pause about any impeachment....

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Everyone in this administration is a dirtbag

Honestly, that's not news. If you vote for Palpatine and Vader to run the galaxy, you should know what you're going to get.

The real problem is that a high percentage of the population supports and continues to enable them.

you'll see. Theyre all going down.

So...what happens if Mueller recommends impeachment, the vote goes down, and the GOP all votes "No" (regardless of the evidence) and protects him? Honest question.

OK, so what are the odds that Trump takes the campaign for Mueller to "end his investigation" up to @ an 11 or so now??? He's got to be ready to pull the trigger now, right?

Well I mean, what would "up to 11" entail? More angry and frequent Twitter posts? :heh:

Unless he's going to fire Mueller, which would make him look guilty as fukk, I'm not sure what else he can do.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

mkraju
Rooney, speaking on @OutFrontCNN , seems uncertain about finding in report says: The GOP agrees with the "Intelligence Community Assessment’s judgments, except with respect to Putin’s supposed preference for candidate Trump."
Mar 12, 2018 at 7:11 PM
mkraju
Tom Rooney added that he "absolutely" thinks Russians tried to help Trump and hurt Clinton, adds it's just a draft report
Mar 12, 2018 at 7:11 PM

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Well I mean, what would "up to 11" entail? More angry and frequent Twitter posts? :heh:

Unless he's going to fire Mueller, which would make him look guilty as fukk, I'm not sure what else he can do.

That's exactly what I expect he'll do......and he'll tout this report as proof that he did nothing wrong and so that clears him in Mueler's firing (in his mind).