RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

:francis: Reporter was in his feelings

He should tell his kids to do his homework

If he did he could have ripped Trump's 3% to pieces

1% of GDP is about $200B.... Trump added about $80B to the deficit in his first year, and his tax cuts are going to add even more to that. They're talking about a $1T deficit soon up from the $665B we're at now.... so damn near 2% of his 3% is going to be borrowed from the future. I don't have the private sector numbers in front of me but I'd love to see how much private sector growth Trump has seen since Obama finished

That is the kind of shyt you have to ask that would get Mnuchin out of character. Some of these journalists need to do their jobs and not get so fukking emotional. Mnuchin made him look stupid. "What do I tell my kids" :what:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ALERTRED::ALERTRED::ALERTRED:

:hovlaugh:

Scoop: Trump privately trashes Rick Saccone
1520806490024.jpg

Trump and Saccone at Saturday's rally. Photo: Jeff Swensen/Getty Images
There's a reason Trump said hardly anything about Republican candidate Rick Saccone during a rally in Pennsylvania on Saturday night that was supposed to promote his candidacy.

• The reason: Trump thinks Saccone is a terrible, "weak" candidate, according to four sources who've spoken to the president about him.
  • Trump held that opinion of Saccone before leaving for the rally, and I've not been able to establish whether his time on the ground with the candidate changed his mind.
  • Trump isn't the only top Republican who’s found Saccone underwhelming. The widely-held view from Republican officials: Democrat Conor Lamb is a far superior candidate to Saccone and running a far better campaign. Lamb is running effectively as Republican Lite. He's pro-gun and says he personally opposes to abortion (though he supports abortion rights).
  • The thing that most irks senior Republicans involved in the race: Saccone has been a lousy fundraiser. Lamb has outraised Saccone by a staggering margin — nearly 500 percent.
I spoke on Saturday to Corry Bliss, who runs the outside groups linked to Paul Ryan and may have as much as $140 million to spend on the midterm elections.

• "The lesson of this race is that campaigns and candidates matter,” Bliss told me. “In this environment, when one campaign out-raises and runs circles around the other, that creates a number of challenges that are tough to overcome."
Saccone thanked Trump in a statement for his appearance: "This administration has already made unprecedented progress on behalf of the American people and I look forward to working with him to continue to deliver on the promises made. I could not have asked for a stronger endorsement of our campaign ahead of the March 13 special election." The election is on Tuesday.

Why this matters: Forecaster Nate Silver tweeted today: "Stating the hopefully-obvious, but the fact that PA-18 is competitive is a really bad sign for Republicans. It voted for Trump by 20 points and Romney by 17. The previous Republican incumbent there (Tim Murphy) didn't even have a Democratic challenger in 2014 or 2016 & won by 28 points the last time he did, in 2012."

• Polls suggest a tight race — RealClearPolitics calls the contest a "Toss Up" — and even a narrow victory by Saccone would be a massive swing against Republicans.
  • Should Saccone lose, Republicans will be quick to describe his loss as meaningless and will argue it's not a bellwether for November's elections. They'll say he was a terrible candidate and that his loss should be a wake-up call to other Republican candidates who may be getting lazy about their fundraising.
Bottom line: Cook Political Report's Amy Walter emailed me this quick analysis: "My short answer is that one should never read too much into any one race but this is more than Saccone. This is a red congressional district that should go for the generic Republican. But the environment today is much worse than 'normal' for Republicans. That’s not because of Saccone or Lamb, but because of Trump."

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
yo...the longer this goes on, the more damage is done to america.
i would not be surprised if there have been talks about JFKing this guy by the alphabet boys.

this guy is just a non stop clown show.
how is this reality?
I’ve been sayin this in my house word to everything. At what point do they realize this guy is dangerous and needs to be stopped :what:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I’ve been sayin this in my house word to everything. At what point do they realize this guy is dangerous and needs to be stopped :what:
I’m assuming it would take him triggering a 9/11 type event by how he’s been giving away national security information for cash. It’s been common knowledge he’s dangerous since he asked repeatedly why we can’t use nukes in that meeting in August and at a rally suggested someone kill Clinton.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There can be one way this ends if history is any indication. The scope of this investigation is massive and alot of people are going to be headed to jail. Russians were masterful as fukk with the finese on the American governmentand populace. My only question would be what made them think they could pull it off and why Trump as the figure head of your subversive plot? Guy cant keep his mouth shut and has bumbled thru his entire presidency making his treason very transparent. Just imagine the damage they could've done with someone a alittle more competency and guile.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
There can be one way this ends if history is any indication. The scope of this investigation is massive and alot of people are going to be headed to jail. Russians were masterful as fukk with the finese on the American governmentand populace. My only question would be what made them think they could pull it off and why Trump as the figure head of your subversive plot? Guy cant keep his mouth shut and has bumbled thru his entire presidency making his treason very transparent. Just imagine the damage they could've done with someone a alittle more competency and guile.
i think they chose the person that would delegitimize us the most

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY