RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I think this country is very close to a breaking point and possibly civil war. Either when Trump is impeached or by him and his cronies fukking up the country so bad causing massive civil unrest.
Bingo. And I think Mueller is manufactured opposition.

Jhoon

Daps
We're going to find out that Stormy aborted a baby for the Donald and the evangelicacs ( @hashmander , I love this word btw) are still going to be praising him for Gorsuch. I love calling out their hypocrisy every chance I get. They get PISSED when you point out their cult behavior.
At what do we tell those people to shut up and tell them their god isn’t real? We engage with such awful conversations with conservatives.

Of course they’re full of it. They’re republicans.

Jhoon

Daps
You're going to have to explain this one, breh. :gucci:
I keep thinking of Mueller and his golf club registry. If Manafort is out and about with Russians, what’s stopping Russia from buying a couple attorneys? I honestly don’t know who’s bought.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bingo. And I think Mueller is manufactured opposition.

What? What does that even mean?
I keep thinking of Mueller and his golf club registry. If Manafort is out and about with Russians, what’s stopping Russia from buying a couple attorneys? I honestly don’t know who’s bought.

Right.

That's like saying I stayed in a Trump hotel so therefore I must be in cahoots with him.

You are basically saying Mueller is a crisis actor.

Tell that to Enron.