RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I keep thinking of Mueller and his golf club registry. If Manafort is out and about with Russians, what’s stopping Russia from buying a couple attorneys? I honestly don’t know who’s bought.
Enron could have thrown a 9 figure bag at Mueller but that didn't stop him from bringing them down. The Gambino family could have threatened his family but that didn't stop him from helping the Feds bring down Gotti.

Mueller can be a lot of things we don't know about but his past history doesn't represent a man who can be bought.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I keep thinking of Mueller and his golf club registry. If Manafort is out and about with Russians, what’s stopping Russia from buying a couple attorneys? I honestly don’t know who’s bought.
It's hard to believe, but most of these feds types really do believe in their missions through and through.

Being skeptical is healthy though, no one needs to try to change your mind

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
At what do we tell those people to shut up and tell them their god isn’t real? We engage with such awful conversations with conservatives.

Of course they’re full of it. They’re republicans.

I don't know what you're saying here and I don't care. I enjoy those "awful" conversations. I challenge their hypocrisy every chance I get.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

NBCPolitics
NEW: President Trump's personal attorney used his Trump Org. email while arranging to transfer money into an account at a Manhattan bank before he wired $130,000 to adult film star Stormy Daniels to buy her silence. nbcnews.to/2FEyd56
Mar 9, 2018 at 11:58 AM

MSNBC
EXCLUSIVE: Trump lawyer Michael Cohn used Trump Org. email address while arranging deal with adult film star Stormy Daniels pic.twitter.com/0ksd4ph7BA
Mar 9, 2018 at 12:10 PM

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I keep thinking of Mueller and his golf club registry.

Mueller ended his membership with Trump's Virginia golf club.

In 2011.
Trump tried to argue that Mueller's probe was tainted because Mueller asked the golf club to stop billing him after he left. :dead:
Color me crazy, but that's hardly enough evidence to suspect that Mueller is "controlled opposition", or that his investigation is somehow a farce.