RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
nb5Cc75.gif
I pull up for for 1 min and I'm already :deadmanny:
I can't with you people :dead:

The sheer gif mastery :mjcry:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Hey if he can get something done with NK, I'll give him all the credit in the world.

Same with trade. Even though I hate the hamfisted way he executed the tariffs, truth be told, I agree with him philosophically on the need to reexamine all our trade deals.

We still coming for your head though.

It's a truly significant moment and Trump's gonna get alotta credit for this, but as you noted just because he is making this happen with NK doesn't mean that collusion and obstruction didn't happen with Trump and his campaign and this White House

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
It's rogue nation with nukes breh on an island the same as our ally

I don't understand why people are down playing this. If we can denuclearize NK and stabilize that area that's a win. There's ALOT that needs to happen to stabilize this situation and normalize our relations but this is a step in the right direction

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
u·ro·phil·i·a
ˌyo͝orōˈfilēə/
noun

Urophilia, also known as "golden showers" or "watersports," is a sexual variation where people derive pleasure from urine or urination.1 The arousal is associated with smelling, feeling, or tasting urine, as well as urinating on someone or being urinated on by someone else. Sometimes, the pleasure derives from the physical urine (i.e., the warmth and the smell). Other times the person associates the urine and urination with intimacy, closeness, and trust. Urination can play a role in sadomasochistic activities, where the sadist will demonstrate dominance by urinating on the masochist.

add this to your mental rolodex mega thread fam.
:mjgrin:

*note, do not store close to your brain's anus, it's been very busy lately