RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i can't take much more.
this is all beyond the scope of my imagination.

two years ago, if someone told me that all of this would happen i would just giggle.
yet here we are.

full retard.

Yeah, I don't know how the country will deal with three (or seven!) more years of this shyt :snoop:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I don't understand why people are down playing this. If we can denuclearize NK and stabilize that area that's a win. There's ALOT that needs to happen to stabilize this situation and normalize our relations but this is a step in the right direction

You think Trump is going to denuclearize NK:idontthinkso:. That's not even the right move even if they could do that

:hhh: They imprisoned and beat an American to death less than 2 years ago for tearing down a banner.

They are a terrorist nation that only became more dangerous cause Trump was too stupid to shoot those missles down before they confirm/show they had the capacity to reach Hawaii.

:pacspit:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Yeah, I don't know how the country will deal with three (or seven!) more years of this shyt :snoop:

I think this country is very close to a breaking point and possibly civil war. Either when Trump is impeached or by him and his cronies fukking up the country so bad causing massive civil unrest.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_p57jigDs1b1rz1n2xo1_500.png

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Our Eastern Imperialists still have gulags...

I guess you support Chinese or Russian imperialism huh?

Wheres all that drama in your voice?

A VACUUM WILL BE FILLED!

Either us or them

I believe a sovereign nation has every right to arm itself in the name of self defense.

I believe the Russians should not have interfered in our domestic affairs just as I believe the U.S should never interfere in the domestic affairs of other nations.

Nap, you only hate this Russian meddling because it was done to us. You are a hypocrite and an imperialist.

Just cause we both hate Trump doesn't mean I agree with your imperialist agenda.

:ufdup:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I believe a sovereign nation has every right to arm itself in the name of self defense.

I believe the Russians should not have interfered in our domestic affairs just as I believe the U.S should never interfere in the domestic affairs of other nations.

Nap, you only hate this Russian meddling because it was done to us. You are a hypocrite and an imperialist.

Just cause we both hate Trump doesn't mean I agree with your imperialist agenda.

:ufdup:
:mjlol:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Russia isn't "defending itself" they've waged war, annexed countries, and armed our enemies to the detriment of the entire world. Russia continuously props up the most backwards regimes in the world and shields them from any action by the UN.

Russia is a essentially a dictatorship and mafia state that kills political dissidents and journalists.

Russia put a xenophobic madman in power and propped up a weak political party who wants to use nuclear weapons, care not about climate change and are vehemently opposed to science at large.

Your idealism is at odds with reality. Russia and the US are not the same.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I think this country is very close to a breaking point and possibly civil war. Either when Trump is impeached or by him and his cronies fukking up the country so bad causing massive civil unrest.
ice-t certainly thinks so

and aside from that time he beefed with soulja boy, ice-t is usually right about things