RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
White male republicans are not gonna turn out to put females in leadership. Doesn't matter which party said female reps.

They don't want anybody running that party but old white men. The females that rep Republican and stay in their lane go far. Just not leadership far. Not a coincidence.

Nice to see Dem turnout up. It's important...

This is very true. Reminds me once of what I heard in my younger days

2 things that make a white man wince in pain when on the job.

1. black supervisor.
2. white female boss.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
White male republicans are not gonna turn out to put females in leadership. Doesn't matter which party said female reps.

They don't want anybody running that party but old white men. The females that rep Republican and stay in their lane go far. Just not leadership far. Not a coincidence.

Nice to see Dem turnout up. It's important...

This is very true. Reminds me once of what I heard in my younger days

2 things that make a white man wince in pain when on the job.

1. black supervisor.
2. white female boss.
Hillary LITERALLY called white women out over this:

Clinton Couldn’t Win Over White Women

One Factor in Hillary Clinton’s Defeat: Lack of Support From Some Women Voters

Hillary Clinton has a theory about why she lost with white women

@ 42:00

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
DXs3JDFUQAAKONP.jpg:large

Noah

All Star
Daps
Until proven, however inferred, Trump hasn't solicited sex from an underaged girl, though... :francis:

Soliciting sex, perhaps not, but documented pedo behavior, yes. Very much an ironic Trump tweet.

A Timeline of Donald Trump's Creepiness While He Owned Miss Universe

On the heels of the damaging videotape on which Trump and former Access Hollywood host Billy Bush salivated over Days of Our Live actress Arianne Zucker, and joked about sexually assaulting women, came allegations that Trump entered the Miss Teen USA changing room where girls as young as 15 were in various states of undress.

His position as the pageant's owner entitled him to that kind of access, Trump explained, seemingly aware that what he was doing made the women uncomfortable. "You know, no men are anywhere. And I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant. And therefore I'm inspecting it... Is everyone OK? You know, they're standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible-looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that," he said.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Until proven, however inferred, Trump hasn't solicited sex from an underaged girl, though... :francis:

I keep telling you stop that shyt you know he has and was about to get taken to court for it until the case was mysteriously dropped before his election :ufdup:

He admitted to having fun with Jeff Epstein :ufdup:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt

Amazing. :martin: Nobody on this thread has the political experience or acumen this woman Hillary has but just from our experiences as black men in this country we knew exactly the reason why she didn't win. :aicmon:

They aren't even loyal to their own. :pachaha: