RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Muellers case against Stone is air tight he just needed verification of those electronic communications.. :ufdup: You know who Mueller is stop acting like shyt sweet
Act like Nunberg's Hotmail password isn't "password1234" brehs.

Act like it doesn't take 2 minutes to configure Hotmail to Outlook and do an easy breezy to/from sender search brehs.

Muller was just checking his temperature :mjgrin:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem

rbdWv.gif

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

kylegriffin1
Interesting. Nunberg told AP he might be more willing to comply if Mueller’s team limits the scope of its request. “I’m happy if the scope changes and if they send me a subpoena that doesn’t include Carter Page,” he said, insisting the 2 had never spoken. apnews.com/d77276cfdf0a4f…
Mar 5, 2018 at 10:00 PM

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
nap am i crazy to think that stone put a battery in nunberg back to distract from that new yorker article and also the spy who got bodied

i find it very suspicious fox readily gave him airtime. remember when manafort indictments dropped and they were still running headlines about democrat donors on special counsel staff?
Look how people talk about Roger Stone. His friends certainly have a knack for defending him. Its admirable. He's very well insulated and his decades of fukkery have protected him.

It may be time to collect, though.

He inspires loyalty amongst his true believers. Not many can say that.

Nunberg just threw out smoke bombs and theres no telling if it will work.

The best thing that can happen to him is if Mueller backs off. Because if he makes Mueller think that he's too unstable or such a live wire that he'll spew anything on national TV, hopefully Mueller doesn't see him as too much of a hassle.

Basically, Mueller has gotta be ruthless. Let him cry AND lock his ass up. Just let him know that no amount of btiching, moaning, crying, and complaining will work or save you. He's gotta be willing to press these dudes at every turn.