RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
do you know how long it would take for me to find every email, text message, voice mail from anyone i know?
about a half hour.

do a search of the contacts name in whatever message app you used and then forward it to whoever requested it.
why would it take 80 hours unless you had to read every one of the messages?

you don't have to do 80 hours of work to find emails from an individual...you do 80 hours of work if you really don't want anything to come out.

full

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
do you know how long it would take for me to find every email, text message, voice mail from anyone i know?
about a half hour.

do a search of the contacts name in whatever message app you used and then forward it to whoever requested it.
why would it take 80 hours unless you had to read every one of the messages?

you don't have to do 80 hours of work to find emails from an individual...you do 80 hours of work if you really don't want anything to come out.

full
Lol, he was fitshaced, he, in his mind, thought he could read every email, and decide as he went, which ones he would be willing to show mueller and which ones he wanted to hold back. He thought, in his mind, that he doesn’t have to send EVERY communication.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
The Mooch Era was one to behold. Pulling up on everyone, only to get shytcanned 11 days later.

Brehs, like I said the other day. This shyt is so dizzying. How can all this fukkery be possible. It's not just that they were out here doing all this fugazi shyt but just some clumsy with it too. I've long had thoughts of white privilege and just how do those with it act but man, I've never seen people so careless with the shyt in my life. That true #don'tgiveafukk life.

to be fair his bytch took him back :manny:

he still has little finance goons following him around the city laughing at all his jokes

the people hes surrounded with actually think that hes some sort of boss because he defrauded investors with insider trading schemes for years

so as long as hes got money they and his gold digging wife arent actually going anywhere no matter what he says and does

the rest of his cohort in nyc finance thought he was a lucky punk long before 2016 and nothing he could do would change that

being reality hes an older martin shkreli with less heart

Change

All Star
Daps
He confirmed that Trump knew about the Trump Tower meeting before it happened.

on the Erin Burnett one he's saying "I believe" "I think he probably knew." "If i had to guess.." when specifically talking about that meeting. Not sure how he worded it on the others.

Of course I believe Trump knew about them but that language doesn't mean much under the law unless he completely cooperates and provides proof.

p.s. Thanks to everyone who posts in this thread. It's crazy that if this thread were to survive we could really be easily getting constant updates on these people for the next decade. Not to mention the years of small details that will leak for the next few decades.

You know Trump will never crack. Period. He can't stop lying and won't tell the truth. I truly believe he's not capable. So this will be put together by Intelligence reports on one side mixed with two timing / stab their mother in the back for a buck degenerates ratting each other out for a bit of press.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Low-key...Sam Nunberg just saved Roger Stone a lot of time.

He just exposed Mueller's case against Stone in a major way.

This is a massive obstacle now.

This was VERY calculated and I think people are underestimating this.

This will make it harder for any deserved charges against Stone to stick
maybe but I just don't see it. This shyt made him and stone look guilty AF