RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
SDLE2O4.gif

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What I like about this whole Trump thing is that it should finally kill off the mystique of the white man as some all-powerful puppet master among black folks.

Nah, quite a few of these boys are dumb, incompetent, and pathetic. They just are lucky enough to control the levers of power because of the wealth that they've stolen from everyone else at gunpoint over the generations.

A bunch of white people voted for this idiot who is too stupid to cover even one of the tracks of his many crimes. The only reason Trump isn't in jail right now is that other white people just looked the other way. And this dude got millions of votes!
An indictment on this country, its people, and the false claim that all wealthy people are just smarter and worked harder when in reality many cut corners, slip through the cracks, and commit crimes in the process.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nunberg made my day today. Gotta love the reaction from shook white men when they get their first taste of trouble.

Now I just need Rudy to get his. His bytch ass was hiding for a while but he popped his head out recently. Time to play whack a mole

sTxH19v.gif

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Nunberg is absolutely the GOAT character in the entire Trump saga.

He is probably the first person I’ve ever seen in my life literally think they can say no to the DOJ and think it’s all gravy.

He complained that they had BANKRUPTED people. Are you fukking kidding me? I’m in shock. These people committed treason and he’s talking like a petulant child.

What lawyer wants to defend this man?

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nah he's an idiot.
nahhhh...its not normal

Same with Carter Page seeding enough doubt on TV over all these months just for Mueller to remind us that he's just a slimy Russian agent.

Peep game.

They're not doing this out of some core ideological belief

They're saving their asses.