RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those emails gotta have the most racist of the racist in them. He even slipped and said something about sending videos and talking about people they don't like.

Stone and Bannon gotta be somewhere

U6i0ZiY.gif

Daps
Part of me feels like....yeah, Trump will get away with it.

Especially after today.

I mean good god, this is just trashy, lowbrow, uncultured bullshyt.

Imagine if Obama carried himself this way.

This is the epitome of uncouth behavior :scust:

What I like about this whole Trump thing is that it should finally kill off the mystique of the white man as some all-powerful puppet master among black folks.

Nah, quite a few of these boys are dumb, incompetent, and pathetic. They just are lucky enough to control the levers of power because of the wealth that they've stolen from everyone else at gunpoint over the generations.

A bunch of white people voted for this idiot who is too stupid to cover even one of the tracks of his many crimes. The only reason Trump isn't in jail right now is that other white people just looked the other way. And this dude got millions of votes!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What I like about this whole Trump thing is that it should finally kill off the mystique of the white man as some all-powerful puppet master among black folks.

Nah, quite a few of these boys are dumb, incompetent, and pathetic. They just are lucky enough to control the levers of power because of the wealth that they've stolen from everyone else at gunpoint over the generations.

A bunch of white people voted for this idiot who is too stupid to cover even one of the tracks of his many crimes. The only reason Trump isn't in jail right now is that other white people just looked the other way. And this dude got millions of votes!
I was about to say the same thing

these boys aint shyt