RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
This is, once again, something you literally are too uninformed to comment on to even think this is some "fan fiction"...and this is precisely why I speak to you the way I do.

this nikka right here...
straight disrespectful.

full

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Face The Nation
1 hr ·
"John Kelly to me has created order out of chaos initially, is kind of backsliding now, but I think John Kelly is the right guy to continue to help the president organize his agenda," Sen. Graham tells Margaret Brennan

Lindsey Graham: Trump should keep John Kelly, H.R. McMaster
Amid personnel tumult at the White House, the Republican senator voices…
CBSNEWS.COM

This is the way the president is spoken about... just impeach him

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
You’re losing the forest for the trees here. Who the fukk is a bigger fish than Trump? Some Russian Mafia Boss? Are you people fukking serious :mjlol:

What could mueller possibly do to this guy? Subpoena him and send him to pelican bay? This fan fiction is getting out of control. If he can even get Trump on enough to get him out that’s an enormous feat, nikkas wanna see Putin in a cell too
You jumped all the way out the window, simmer down.

If everyone here understands that the reason Mueller indicted 13 Russians previously and will indict more here in the coming months for the purpose of establishing crimes against American conspirators and Russian assets, why would anyone believe that he would be able to get a Russian Mafia boss in a court room for prosecution? I know you have more common sense than that.

Going after high level Russians/Ukrainians would frame the basis for specific and harsh sanctions against the Russians and would give the FBI the ability to freeze and confiscate their western assets. Going after their wealth is much more effective than trying to put them on trial.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hope Hicks was born pretty and rich. Not a single useful skill in the world. But somehow landed a job she was not even remotely qualified for because an old perv liked her. Commits or was privy to several crimes committed at the highest level. Resigns and has publishers rushing to give her a $10 million dollar book deal. While hardworking Americans bust their ass to get ahead everyday.

:mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Hop off greenwalds nuts. :stopitslime:

We already know how Think-Tanks get down and the role of China, RUSSIA (Dont think we forgot about JOSEPH MIFSUD), and other gulf countries get down. This ain't nothing new.

As usual, you're late, and bring nothing of value.

...But since we're talking about Mueller exposing some of our favorites :sas1:

:mjgrin:

@GzUp @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Blessed Is the Man @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @humble forever @Darth Nubian @Dameon Farrow @jj23 @General Bravo III @2stainz @BigMoneyGrip @hashmander @Call Me James @MVike28 @VR Tripper @dongameister @Soymuscle Mike @BaileyPark31 @Darth Nubian