RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
ThinkProgress
32 mins ·
Trump previously described his Panama hotel as Ivanka's "baby"
2b07.png
⬇️

Trump’s Panama hotel debacle goes from bad to worse
Lawmakers demand answers about money laundering allegations at Trump's Panama hotel.
THINKPROGRESS.ORG

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
You know you need to check yourself, when the EU, your ally for years, say they are going to fight against you.

Trump has isolated America and his fans are cheering him on while the barons rob them blind.
Some may argue Russia is giving America something they have lived with for years.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm in Chicago and don't pal around with too many white folks but I legit cant find any Trump supporters outside the internet. I want to find one that is at least educated enough to have conversation with and ask them, what are their thoughts on him RIGHT NOW. I need and want to know what do those college educated white folks think about him and his administration. Outside of the crazies that CNN picks to be on their panel, I want to talk to a real person.

Hopefully you don't expect an honest answer. They'll just give you some bullshyt about how they never really liked Trump and just voted against Hillary. :heh:

The real answer as far as what motivates Trump supporters (as basically every study on the topic shows) is resentment and the idea that America has become unfair to white people.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm in Chicago and don't pal around with too many white folks but I legit cant find any Trump supporters outside the internet. I want to find one that is at least educated enough to have conversation with and ask them, what are their thoughts on him RIGHT NOW. I need and want to know what do those college educated white folks think about him and his administration. Outside of the crazies that CNN picks to be on their panel, I want to talk to a real person.

We all know a lot.

Many are just too embarrassed to admit they voted for him.

Crack a joke about Trump voters and watch certain people get defensive :mjpls:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Deputy AG Rosenstein talks white collar crime in San Diego appearance but silent on Russia investigation

I wonder if I could have just wandered into this....To see Rosenstein, dubbed "RR" on here, would have been a cool moment, I'm thinking there was serious security for a top official like him. Maybe someone I know went.

“You will not always agree with our policy decisions, and you definitely won’t hear this on cable TV, but I can assure you that the department leadership team appointed by President Trump is very strong on ethics and professionalism,” he said.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Deputy AG Rosenstein talks white collar crime in San Diego appearance but silent on Russia investigation

I wonder if I could have just wondered into this....To see Rosenstein, dubbed "RR" on here, would have been a cool moment, I'm thinking there was serious security for a top official like him. Maybe someone I know went.

“You will not always agree with our policy decisions, and you definitely won’t hear this on cable TV, but I can assure you that the department leadership team appointed by President Trump is very strong on ethics and professionalism,” he said.
John Brennan spoke at uncc yesterday. I couldn't make it, but one of my informed friends did. Its pretty cool and I was kind of jealous.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
So the public rehabilitation of her image begins :russ:
fukk outta here Hope :camby:
what rehab? she's been getting treated with kid gloves since the jump. the other night on cnn david gergen called her one of the most glamorous women to ever be in the white house.