RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
ha2RCIs.png

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Damn. I never thought Donald would actually do the one thing I wanted him. fukk FREE TRADE GO DONNY GO :blessed:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm in Chicago and don't pal around with too many white folks but I legit cant find any Trump supporters outside the internet. I want to find one that is at least educated enough to have conversation with and ask them, what are their thoughts on him RIGHT NOW. I need and want to know what do those college educated white folks think about him and his administration. Outside of the crazies that CNN picks to be on their panel, I want to talk to a real person.

I'm in Chicago too - Trust me you know A TON of trump supporters. They just don't advertise it.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I'm in Chicago too - Trust me you know A TON of trump supporters. They just don't advertise it.
Of course, I even said that half those white chicks at the p*ssy hat rally were probably Trump supporters but I want talk to someone who is standing in it. One who doesnt just scream fake news at everything that dont agree with.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Reminds me of the Bush years. By the end of his term suddenly no one ever voted for Bush. All his voters were abducted by aliens and sent to another planet.

But that was near the end of Bush's 8th-year You're seeing this shyt happen in Trump's first year.:damn:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I'm in Chicago and don't pal around with too many white folks but I legit cant find any Trump supporters outside the internet. I want to find one that is at least educated enough to have conversation with and ask them, what are their thoughts on him RIGHT NOW. I need and want to know what do those college educated white folks think about him and his administration. Outside of the crazies that CNN picks to be on their panel, I want to talk to a real person.

I work with at least a half dozen, probably more, of these and starting about 6 months ago none of them want to talk about it anymore. :lolbron:

They knew it was a mistake when they voted for him but they couldn't help themselves because they truly believed most of what Fox News said about Obama. They are a classic case, white men and women, who inherently feel their advantages as whites are the results of hard work and values. They really don't believe or understand the advantages they have inherited at the expense of minorities. These are real life people who think everyone has an equal opportunity starting at birth and they are outraged at the idea of what is probably a fraction on what they spend on starbucks or taking their boats out on the lake yearly coming out of their total taxes to help others.

They don't consider themselves racists or prejudiced, for the most part a lot of them aren't but they are all collectively ignorant to the world and the history of this country outside of their bubbles and bootstraps.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Would have to be collaborative effort.

1. Get list of volunteers.
2. Everyone make sure they are viewing on same settings (posts/page).
3. Assign each volunteer certain number of pages.
4. Print as PDF each page that you're assigned.
5. Merge your assigned into single PDF/document.
6. All volunteers send their files to one person who then merges into single document, or perhaps keep separately.
7. Continually update.

File will be massive.

This could potentially be accomplished in an automated fashion. Myself and probably several other people here could code something that could crawl this thread at specific intervals daily and capture an offline version.

This would require a dedicated user account and I'm not sure how taxing - if at all - it would be on the site potentially. It would be a nice little side project - I'll see if I can build a working POC, if it works, then we can get the blessing of the site admins and put it to the test.