RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
oh Jesus, do we have to worry that the Orange fukk is gonna send in marines or drop a bomb or two on Panama?
Nah, they're actively trying to rebrand the hotel and scrub anything to do with Dotard from history. I don't think he's made a cent from them in a long a time so that means he could care less.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I have no doubt that Kush already sold secrets. Not in the blatantly obvious ways (passing documents etc). But I'm sure he passed along info in conversations in exchange for money. The mortgage on the 666 building has him spooked. He doesn't want to be remembered as the Kushner who lost the family fortune. And he's probably been under surveillance from the very beginning.

With Dep AG RR and FBI director Wray visiting congress and the senate a month ago signaling that Kush is problematic and now with all the shyt coming out on Kush now.. It’s a 98% chance Mueller is going to move on him with an indictment sometime within the next week or two..

The only way to get him out of the WH and muddy him and the Pres is to indict him now.. I’m guessing soon as Manafort gets his bail revoked Mueller going to rush Kush lol

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
With Dep AG RR and FBI director Wray visiting congress and the senate a month ago signaling that Kush is problematic and now with all the shyt coming out on Kush now.. It’s a 98% chance Mueller is going to move on him with an indictment sometime within the next week or two..

The only way to get him out of the WH and muddy him and the Pres is to indict him now.. I’m guessing soon as Manafort gets his bail revoked Mueller going to rush Kush lol
I wonder if when Mueller does decide its time to indict Kushner if he will indict Invanka simultaneously for leverage.