RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
when kush gets got, trump is gonna be a new level of fukked.

so far he has just gotten the rough, vaginal fingering followed by the slow "just the tip" treatment.
then he got that deep stroke on the low low.
then he got the half stroke on the summer jam screen.

when kush gets got he is gonna get the "it's 5 am and i'm hung over as fukk and now someone is doing cartwheels in my anus" kinda fukked.

trump is gonna have the equivalent of a motorcade of clowns playing bumper cars in his rectum.
363.jpg

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Something tells me this is bait.

She was used as a honey pot against
Russian dissidents before.

Maybe she had a chance of mind. She seems like the type to flip too.

I can’t call it.

Russia isn’t above doing shyt like this to mask an intelligence operation.

Word to Snowden

You may be right on that one but Russia wouldn't send her as a sex worker. Maybe as a refugee to the US. Why send her to Thailand as a sex worker ? It's too complicated and too shifty. Russia likes sophisticated intelligence.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You may be right on that one but Russia wouldn't send her as a sex worker. Maybe as a refugee to the US. Why send her to Thailand as a sex worker ? It's too complicated and too shifty. Russia likes sophisticated intelligence.
Same way Lee Harvey Oswald walked into the Russian embassy in Mexico City :sas2:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no doubt that Kush already sold secrets. Not in the blatantly obvious ways (passing documents etc). But I'm sure he passed along info in conversations in exchange for money. The mortgage on the 666 building has him spooked. He doesn't want to be remembered as the Kushner who lost the family fortune. And he's probably been under surveillance from the very beginning.