RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Flip Gates to put the pressure on Manafort and then get Manafort to deliver Trump on a silver platter:ahh:

Didn’t Trump tell his friends that if Manafort talks, he’s fukked?:jbhmm:

Come to think about it I wonder if Trump may have bodies as well???

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Who has to flip to get to Trump?

I think Manafort is the big fish here...the campaign took a dramatically different turn with him on board and based on his international ties to politicians and organizations friendly to Russia, Manafort is the one who connects everything back to Trump

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I give Mueller to end of April, maybe slightly before, until he has Manafort like f*ck it.

No one is shocked Gates cooperated. We know he isn't connected enough nor built for the long haul.

Yeah, I think the question is what do Manafort and Gates actually have that can be directly connected to Trump.

How long you think it'll be until Mueller indicts somebody else related to the Trump campaign? Manafort/Gates/Papadop/The Russians are cool and all but I'm waiting for the hammer to drop on somebody closer to Trump (like Kush or Jr).

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I give Mueller to end of April, maybe slightly before, until he has Manafort like f*ck it.

No one is shocked Gates cooperated. We know he isn't connected enough nor built for the long haul.

I think it depends what Gates says...Gates could implicate Manafort to the level where he has to speak now or Manafort could continue to look at 25-30 years and accept his fate of life behind bars. I think Manafort is going to try to play the long game as long as he can