RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I think the question is what do Manafort and Gates actually have that can be directly connected to Trump.

How long you think it'll be until Mueller indicts somebody else related to the Trump campaign? Manafort/Gates/Papadop/The Russians are cool and all but I'm waiting for the hammer to drop on somebody closer to Trump (like Kush or Jr).

have any of them spoken to M-Dog yet?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Yeah, I think the question is what do Manafort and Gates actually have that can be directly connected to Trump.

How long you think it'll be until Mueller indicts somebody else related to the Trump campaign? Manafort/Gates/Papadop/The Russians are cool and all but I'm waiting for the hammer to drop on somebody closer to Trump (like Kush or Jr).

A lot of what Manafort knows, Gates knows because he was his #2. I think Mueller wants Manafort for two reasons, to f*ck with Trump and to get a line on foreign players because the IC is going to go after everyone involved in this internationally.

There is no telling with Mueller, he always has a surprise. I bet the next couple of indictments are going to be like your Papadop/Gates indictments - people you never heard of but played some type of role that they're willing to cooperate about which will keep Trump at night.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Starting to see more and more of these types of Op-Eds. Is the media preparing the public?

Of course.

Media prepped the public to understand the fact that the story was real AND serious. They were lagging, but they got the leaks, sources, and narratives all lined up so the public would understand whats about to happen...and its GONNA happen.

I mean consider you still have jackasses like Jimmy Dore out here saying this is a fake story.

Thats the sort of shyt you gotta prepare for.

Informing the public is hard as fukk, ESPECIALLY in this age of multiple and competing sources.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Of course.

Media prepped the public to understand the fact that the story was real AND serious. They were lagging, but they got the leaks, sources, and narratives all lined up so the public would understand whats about to happen...and its GONNA happen.

I mean consider you still have jackasses like Jimmy Dore out here saying this is a fake story.

Thats the sort of shyt you gotta prepare for.

Informing the public is hard as fukk, ESPECIALLY in this age of multiple and competing sources.

I think the media knew the truth but claims like this need all the ducks in a row.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I think it depends what Gates says...Gates could implicate Manafort to the level where he has to speak now or Manafort could continue to look at 25-30 years and accept his fate of life behind bars. I think Manafort is going to try to play the long game as long as he can

His long game is a pardon. But a pardon is strategic, Trump has to know or have some type of idea what Mueller has before he can pardon Manafort. Otherwise pardoning Manafort leads to an admission of guilt and if Mueller has information or SIGINT of Manafort conspiring or emailing Trump about a crime - he will play himself.

They're nervous because nobody has the slightest idea what information Mueller has or what he knows - it's his Ace in the hole. Hell, half the people who pled out may or may not have been talking through the wire. No one knows.

Mueller isn't showing his cards anytime soon, he has until at least mid-terms to start making major moves. Can Manafort hold up financially until then? Can he maintain his sanity on house arrest until then? Who else is going to get indicted before then? What else is going to leak? Too many variables.

This isn't a easy call for Manafort, he's doing a lot of thinking right now. Because we all know, even if he keeps his mouth shut, the KGB/FSB doesn't believe in loose ends.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
His long game is a pardon. But a pardon is strategic, Trump has to know or have some type of idea what Mueller has before he can pardon Manafort. Otherwise pardoning Manafort leads to an admission of guilt and if Mueller has information or SIGINT of Manafort conspiring or emailing Trump about a crime - he will play himself.

They're nervous because nobody has the slightest idea what information Mueller has or what he knows - it's his Ace in the hole. Hell, half the people who pled out may or may not have been talking through the wire. No one knows.

Mueller isn't showing his cards anytime soon, he has until at least mid-terms to start making major moves. Can Manafort hold up financially until then? Can he maintain his sanity on house arrest until then? Who else is going to get indicted before then? What else is going to leak? Too many variables.

This isn't a easy call for Manafort, he's doing a lot of thinking right now. Because we all know, even if he keeps his mouth shut, the KGB/FSB doesn't believe in loose ends.
I just want to add on top of all of this, Manafort was sitting in at the trump tower meeting with Jr and the russian lawyer. So many levels to this nothing burger.