RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@jj23

Even though he contradicted himself in the same tweet:

This is becoming a common logical fallacy that I’m seeing a lot online.

It’s like a denial+attempt at narrowing the scope when in reality it’s just a restatement of the same thing. Often the clarification was already implied in the first version.

There are certainly times when narrowing/clarifying the scope of something can help readers understand better through a nonverbal medium, but that’s not really within “Really Stable Genius”’s capability range:heh:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
good luck with that Bolton.
you cant get Trump to even criticize Putins dikk being dirty when its in his mouth.
he wouldnt dare.
Word how the hell is Bolton and Trump gonna coexist when Trump is an Enuch and Bolton a war monger?

Trump is not fukkin with him anyway according to Fire and Fury the mustache is an absolute no go for Trump.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
BTW

This whole "guns in schools" shyt is designed to help further destroy the public school system in this country

Ya'll gon learn...ya'll gon LEARN :wow:

I had a whole post typed out with this same sentiment responding to @CurrencyChase saying he would home school his kids, and then I decided I didn’t even want to put that sentiment out there in case lurkers got any bright ideas.

But since it’s already been brought up, yea this is really opening Pandora’s box on how grimy the R’s are prepared to get in their crusade on public edu:wow:

Sacrificing children, damn that’s some satanic shyt STRICTLY:huhldup:

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

25d.gif

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
General Question:
If the democrats take the House and the Senate, what are the chances of them enacting reasonable gun control measures without HOP votes?

varies on the margin of victory
they could certainly advance lots of potential legislation
i dont anticipate in my wildest dreams that dems
will obtain a veto proof majority though

dems can however upset state balances enough to get some local
and state laws passed

and keep on keeping on

eta
also depends on how advanced cheetos alzheimers is by then
without a r majority
he maight just agree to some shyt
you know how much he loves signing ceremonies