RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BTW

This whole "guns in schools" shyt is designed to help further destroy the public school system in this country

Ya'll gon learn...ya'll gon LEARN :wow:

I can never wrap my mind around the idea of people in a country like the USA loving an inanimate object like guns, more than they love the actual kids getting killed by the guns...

Sheeeeeetttt if my dog bites someone there's a good chance that dog is gonna get put down, and that's a living breathing thing.

It's like that American Gods episode. Guns are worshipped.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

When Bolton calls out the Russians, trump is fukked.

Oh and while I disagree with some of his Iran stance I’m completely cool with unleashing the flutes in Russia. Complere escalation and total intimidation.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I can never wrap my mind around the idea of people in a country like the USA loving an inanimate object like guns, more than they love the actual kids getting killed by the guns...

Sheeeeeetttt if my dog bites someone there's a good chance that dog is gonna get put down, and that's a living breathing thing.

It's like that American Gods episode. Guns are worshipped.
Obama was right...they love their religion and their guns

Even if those things are literally holding the country back from actual greatness

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
When Bolton calls out the Russians, trump is fukked.

Oh and while I disagree with some of his Iran stance I’m completely cool with unleashing the flutes in Russia. Complere escalation and total intimidation.

just so we are all on the same page here...we are talking about large scale chemical and biological attacks on russian soil, right?
that's the only thing that makes sense at this point in the game.