RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:mjstare:...I don't get it.

I mean, I agree that people will turn on 45 once their health insurance is gone, but how is that related to Russia? :bpthink:

Didn't say it was related to Russia troll, what I'm saying is all of the negativity coming from the "Russia" smoke as your ilk like to call it, combined from the blowback if this bill gets passed, will really make people want to get him out of office.

As far as people storming the white house, I believe people call that hyperbole :troll:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
C6VeFQDUsAA11et.jpg
The updated version of that Reagan picture:laff:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
The problem with all this "Russia" smoke this administration has to deal with if this bill gets passed with all those cuts, people might storm the white house themselves.

White trash with no insurance and a opioid addiction :yeshrug:

The fukkery :wow:
nah..they are cowards..they will go after minorities and blame them for not having healthcare..

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Didn't say it was related to Russia troll, what I'm saying is all of the negativity coming from the "Russia" smoke as your ilk like to call it, combined from the blowback if this bill gets passed, will really make people want to get him out of office.

As far as people storming the white house, I believe people call that hyperbole :troll:

..."Troll"? :troll: