RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The problem with all this "Russia" smoke this administration has to deal with if this bill gets passed with all those cuts, people might storm the white house themselves.

White trash with no insurance and a opioid addiction :yeshrug:

The fukkery :wow:

:dahell:

I don't see the connection.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The problem with all this "Russia" smoke this administration has to deal with if this bill gets passed with all those cuts, people might storm the white house themselves.

White trash with no insurance and a opioid addiction :yeshrug:

The fukkery :wow:

:mjstare:...I don't get it.

I mean, I agree that people will turn on 45 once their health insurance is gone, but how is that related to Russia? :bpthink:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
If I hopped in the Delorean, I'd donate to your nearest Planned Parenthood and make the decision easy. :blessed:

Complacency from fukkheads like you led to the con man winning. :ufdup:

It appears this is waking some people up though, so in that regard, it was a blessing in disguise. That was one thing I hoped would happen. :ehh:
I'd just have to go back and set a crack house on fire to stop your conception :scust:

He may get multiple supreme court appointments. Not to mention what he's about to do to the federal courts. Whats the point of waking up during Armageddon :damn:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Doesn't the freedom caucus basically represent the extreme right that helped bring him to power in the first place? :mindblown:

It's long past time to acknowledge that there is no secret plan or master strategy:mjlol:

Komrade Kantaloupe kame up with a slogan and rode its catchiness into the White House.

He got no idea what the fucc he doing, he got no idea what most of these groups represent:russ:

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
Rogue POTUS Staff updated their source code again and changed the location in the comments section to a coffee shop? This is either a meeting place they think they are being coy about hiding, or a rabbit hole they want people to fall into. Either way, fukk this phony account.

charset="utf-8"></script>
</p>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<!--
Bourbon Coffee, Pennsylvania SE & 6th st SE
-->
<!-- End Document
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– -->