RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Sooner they get this clown show of an administration out of office the better

“For everyone, it was a distraction or a reprieve,” said the White House official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to reflect internal conversations. “A lot of people here felt like it was a reprieve from seven or eight days of just getting pummeled.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

“For everyone, it was a distraction or a reprieve,” said the White House official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to reflect internal conversations. “A lot of people here felt like it was a reprieve from seven or eight days of just getting pummeled.

:jagwtf:

Who the fukk thinks like this?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:wow:

Daps

WTF? So is he going to go to war, if and when his son in law or son gets indicted? Using a tragedy as a reset?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
8ryS2aA.gif

I hate America :yeshrug:
:russ:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

this is so important and i think that we should take into account that the latest round of indictments focuses on the fact that the american public was a target.
so many people don't realize that they are consuming propaganda that is funded by foreign powers.
shyt...we are consuming propaganda from every angle all day.

but Mueller chose to focus on this.
he is sending up a flag to the american public that this is something that we as a nation must focus on.

i try to stay informed and i still feel like an idiot.
how many people out there don't even try and feel like they know what's going on?