RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wonder what kind of bi-partisan deals Trump is going to try and make over the next few months. After this shooting, I believe even in his insecure, unhinged, broken brain, he is starting to see the awful fukking optics in arguing with teenager victims of a school shooting. It is a foregone conclusion that the blue tsunami is gonna hit, and the house and senate will be flipped. Make predictions as to what he is going to sign off on, and issue executive orders on, to try to get the adoration of the country. It could be as good a thing as we could hope for, being that the gop has majorities right now. We need to play this fukking moron, play on his insecurities, make it clear we are willing to work with him, and then, once we take the institutions back, get this clown all 5he fukking way out of here, along with all of his fukkbois and evil c*nts.

Honestly, my prediction is that he'll go in the opposite direction and go hard right and try to rally his hardcore supporters.

Mainly because that's what he's always done (he's never cared about appealing to Dems/Moderates regardless of polls), and honestly I think he's too egotistical to moderate himself. He might make a few vague statements (ie. "I support background checks") but I don't see him really doing anything significant on gun control that would piss off his base. My prediction is that whatever executive orders he signs will be his typical bullshyt (half of which will be held up in court) and otherwise not much will get done before November. After that, it just depends on how the midterms go.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Supposedly he's open to strengthening background checks for purchasing guns

White House says Trump supports move to strengthen gun background checks

The White House supports efforts to strengthen background checks for gun purchases in the wake of last week’s shooting at a high school in Parkland, Florida.

Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said President Donald Trump is open to bipartisan legislation to shore up the background checks system, which is supposed to prevent people with severe mental illness and serious criminal records from purchasing firearms.

“The President spoke to Senator Cornyn on Friday about the bipartisan bill he and Sen. Murphy introduced to improve Federal Compliance with Criminal Background check Legislation. While discussions are ongoing and revisions are being considered, the President is supportive of efforts to improve the Federal background check system,” Sanders said in a statement.

A senior administration official told NBC News over the weekend that while Trump supports the concept of improving the background check system, the language may end up needing to be tweaked.

Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, the Senate’s second-ranking Republican, and Sen. Chris Murphy, D-Conn., an outspoken proponent of gun control, have been working on the bill since late last year, which was developed in response to mass shootings in Las Vegas and in Sutherland Springs, Texas.

Murphy, responding on Twitter, said he was encouraged by Trump's support for the bill and saw it as "another sign the politics of gun violence are shifting rapidly," but added that more sweeping policy changes are still necessary.

The bill is designed only to make the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) function more effectively, rather than expand its reach. It would create new incentives to push states and federal agencies to upload information about people who are supposed to be barred from purchasing guns to the federal system, which currently suffers from gaps in its data.

While modest, the bill is seen as one of the only pieces of gun-related legislation that actually has a chance of passing the Republican-controlled Congress. Trump would need to sign it, and his support would likely be necessary to get GOP lawmakers on board.

The House already passed a similar version of the bill, know as the Fix NICS Act, but it was paired with language to allow conceal-carry gun permits to work across state lines — a top priority of gun-rights advocates. The Senate has not taken up that package.

Congress is on recess this week for the President’s Day holiday, and it is unclear when lawmakers might take up a bill on background checks.

In the wake of the Las Vegas shooting last year, a rare moment of bipartisan energy around gun legislation came and went without congressional action.

Students at Parkland's Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, which saw 17 killed in the Valentine's Day violence, have been leading a renewed push for gun restrictions.

Lip service until he actually pushes for or is directly involved in potential congressional work on the matter.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
100% agree

This is truth. All the wish washy fukk head “moderate” Trump supporters that get paraded out on CNN and MSNBC always say “I love everything he does, except the tweeting”. It is there way of saying “the xenophobic demagoguery is absolutely fantastic, but if you keep on telegraphing it, EVERYONE will catch on to our silent takeover”. Keep tweeting you fukkface orange shytbird, show the world how insecure and childish you are, coward.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
@King Kreole i see you dappin in here. You actively advocated for this psychopath to be President. You should be ashamed of yourself :francis:
8ryS2aA.gif

I hate America :yeshrug:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
This is truth. All the wish washy fukk head “moderate” Trump supporters that get paraded out on CNN and MSNBC always say “I love everything he does, except the tweeting”. It is there way of saying “the xenophobic demagoguery is absolutely fantastic, but if you keep on telegraphing it, EVERYONE will catch on to our silent takeover”. Keep tweeting you fukkface orange shytbird, show the world how insecure and childish you are, coward.
If you’re only concerned about his tweeting, you are probably a disgusting person.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Video campaign in Russia show how much they understand the white racial/cultural politics that we deal with in the US to scare their own population. I posted a podcast a few pages back where there was an interview with a Russia person who said something which I thought was profond which is

"We understand Americans better than they understand us" implying why Russia would know what the hot button issues in the west are. This video highlights this. This ad could play in the US and hit all the right buttons to get scared white people to vote for Republicans if you tailored it to Americans a bit.

Homophobic video warns Russians of dangers of not voting

The video is set on 17 March, the eve of the presidential election, and starts with a middle-aged man mocking his wife, who wants to set an alarm clock to get up and vote. “As if they won’t elect someone without you,” he says.

He then falls asleep and dreams that a military official, flanked by two soldiers, including a black man, attempts to conscript him into the army. “I’m 52,” he protests. “Excellent. The conscription age has been increased to 60.”

He then goes into the kitchen, where a tattooed gay man sits filing his nails. “Who’s this?” he asks his wife. “I’m a gay on a homestay,” the man tells him, after which his wife reminds him that under a new law, Russian families are obliged to take in gay people who have been abandoned by their partners.

Shocked, the man rushes into the toilet, where an intercom says “toilet time is restricted”. In the tradition of classic horror films, he apparently wakes up, only to find himself in bed with the gay man. He then wakes up for real, and urges his wife to come with him to the polling station “before it’s too late!”

Opposition journalists believe the video was produced by either President Vladimir Putin’s campaign team or the government-controlled election committee. The Kremlin is eager to see a big turnout to underscore Putin’s legitimacy. Alexei Navalny, the opposition figurehead, has been urging Russians to boycott the election, which he says is rigged. Putin’s campaign slogan is A strong president. A strong Russia.

Read the above for the outline of the video and then watch the video to see what I mean.