RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

.r.

Veteran
Daps
This is my first time hearing about this rep, but I like what I'm hearing from him.

Remember, you know when a politician is lying, their mouth are moving. I really tried of this mental flatulence for the Dems, they just need to show one these (Trump-set) guys get thrown in front of a bus, stopping it and then backing that bus over them slowly again a few times.

:smugdraper:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Glad the thread is cleaned up :blessed:

Back to business, what info do y'all think Gates has on Manafort? :lupe:

EVerything Mueller already has. He can just come out and say "yes he did this and that and I was told the instructions came from..."

That's all he has to do basically. He was Paul right hand man, so basically there is nothing Manafort can hide or lie about. Gates can back up and prove any and everything.

My thought is he will be the key piece for collusion and campaign violation law since he was in the center of the change in RNC convention to be softer on Russia. That's a big, big, deal.

He can implicate a lot of people. I am sure he was copied in a bunch of emails

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

My theories are getting some confirmation. :wow:
Some wild theories I have concocted but have no reason to believe:

1) The bitter breakup between General Flynn and the Obama Administration was a covert op because they knew Trump was going to be running for President as early as 2013 and planned to use Russia's help as early as then. Flynn was a martyr to go undercover as a pro-Russia relations General to get his way into the Trump campaign.

2) General Kelly is nodding in Trump's face then shooting a group text to Mueller, Rosenstein, and Mattis about the next move.

3) Bannon was a mole.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI