RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Schiff straight up “sorry I couldn’t get back to you sooner but you now have my full attention fukkkboy. Pull up :mjgrin:
Him, Maxine Waters and Bernie are the 3 biggest and most vocal critics of Trump.

That being said, Schiff and Maxine are probably the ones who get under his skin the most, they cook him on Twitter :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Kinda funny. Bernie accidentally misspoke & at one point in his comments mixed up the Republicans with the Russns. Considering how the GOP has protected Trump & railed against the Mueller investigation of Russia, it's an understandable 'mistake'.

You're moving and deleting my post but you're not going to enforce a ban bet on your friend...

:patrice:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

OK kids, let's go ahead and wrap this side of the investigation up. Manafort is fukking toast. :ufdup:

Now Mueller will pressure Manafort to start flipping on the big fish or spend the rest of his life in jail.

Glad the thread is cleaned up :blessed:

Back to business, what info do y'all think Gates has on Manafort? :lupe:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Glad the thread is cleaned up :blessed:

Back to business, what info do y'all think Gates has on Manafort? :lupe:
Money laundering and testimony of ties to organized crime. Racketeering and I suspect murder. Pretty sure manafort’s kidd have gone on record saying they think he’s had people killed.