RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No troll :whoa:

What is the legal issue with Papodop having met with the Russians, outside of Trump lying that nobody did

Trump did not lie under oath (yet)... And isn't it normal for campaigns to meet with foreign entities before inauguration/election?
Hatch Act
Computer fraud and hacking

Tons of shyt.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

So are we closer to tying this to Trump or is this just confirming what we already knew about Russian attempts to interfere in the election?RR's comments here are :camby: if we aren't tying this to Trump & Co

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What? No, he was trafficking stolen and potentially classified documents relating to US citizens, a political organization, and others with the goal of attacking Trump's political foe in exchange for an ease on Russian sanctions...

Well I mean, as far as what he was indicted for, it was making false statements to the FBI.

Whether they'll charge him with the other stuff, I dunno.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

So are we closer to tying this to Trump or is this just confirming what we already knew about Russian attempts to interfere in the election?RR's comments here are :camby: if we aren't tying this to Trump & Co

Read between the lines you tucking waste of life. Dumbass. He’s saying this indictment doesn’t cover that. Mueller literally just dropped an indictment for someone trafficking stolen identities for the Russians.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Visit the USSR on your honeymoon brehs...

You see how these bytch ass nikkas were mad at me over the Jeremy Corbyn spy revelations? @Dameon Farrow
Help came through. Aside from the fact that the bots never ever went after this dude even though he supposedly will reinvent the democrat party...you have a guy who has spent decades dogging generations of politicians out suddenly deciding he wants a serious shot at the presidency.

Out of nowhere! Saying all the right shyt.

Too perfect!

But I'm gonna hush on it. The help isn't finished. I gotta let them continue to handle business.

It's so sweet, though.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Read between the lines you tucking waste of life. Dumbass. He’s saying this indictment doesn’t cover that. Mueller literally just dropped an indictment for someone trafficking stolen identities for the Russians.

You in Atlanta right? Come see me and talk that dumb shyt. I'm asking to get clarification on what this means you fukking clown

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The indictment is staggering in scope and scale and detail of what transpired, they don't even need to tie it to Trump, this just solidifies to anyone who isn't a zealot what transpired in terms of Russian influence from Putin.

"He said very strongly that he didn't"

What does he say now? Defends the accused Russian hackers and conspirators? Who will ride with him on that?

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Lol what is Donald going to say :russ:
"Maybe it was the 400 pound guy sitting in his bed in New Jersey, Mueller should investigate him"
w6DAI2W.png

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
And I don't think the Bernie thing is what some posters allege....I think Putin knew he could run Bernie, just due to his lack of experience at that level, and knew Hillary would never give him an inch. Bernie just didn't have the skill set for THAT part of the job, and I always thought that, I believe Putin did too.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The indictment is staggering in scope and scale and detail of what transpired, they don't even need to tie it to Trump, this just solidifies to anyone who isn't a zealot what transpired in terms of Russian influence from Putin.

"He said very strongly that he didn't"

What does he say now? Defends the accused Russian hackers and conspirators? Who will ride with him on that?
He’ll just highlight the word unwitting