RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
:PutinTrollFace:

I swear that this is the greatest face ever. Every time I see, he's like, yeah, I farted, I did that shyt and I'll have you killed for even thinking about opening your mouth to ask if me I did it. I don't know what, but that's the consistent thought I have.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
The Hill
5 hrs ·
"I like jobs where facts matter, I like jobs where fairness matters,” said Rep. Trey Gowdy, the former chairman of the Benghazi Committee. "I’m more at peace in jobs that reward fairness and that are fact-centric than I am in Congress.”

Gowdy: I’m leaving Congress because I miss jobs 'where facts matter’
The South Carolina Republican announced last month that he would not seek…
THEHILL.COM

douche bag

:mindblown: :bryan:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Pence is a super demon. He claims to lie on God's behalf.
Hell is gonna be deep and wide for him.
:pacspit:
Every one of these religious freaks that I have met in my life have all been lying sacks a shyt. I’m not playing either.. All of them that I have encountered have been lying dirtbags..

It’s amazing

:gucci:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I actually think the next president is gonna have to tap into that Teddy Roosevelt stream of consciousness and run heavily as a reformer. With a promise to institute these things into law and promise to break down some monopolies and 1% strongholds.
I have no idea why this is not the Democratic Party's strategy.

If the GOP and right wing media minions want to call it class warfare, then actually own it. The people will be with you.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
6-9-2.jpg

Jared Kushner credit line debts increased in 2017
Jared Kushner, a White House aide and President Donald Trump’s son-in-law, appears to have drawn more money out of three separate lines of credit in the months after he joined the White House last year, a newly released document shows.

Recent revisions to the financial disclosure form filed by Kushner’s wife, Ivanka Trump, bumped up each of those debts to a range of $5 million to $25 million.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Jared Kushner, a White House aide and President Donald Trump’s son-in-law, appears to have drawn more money out of three separate lines of credit in the months after he joined the White House last year, a newly released document shows.

Recent revisions to the financial disclosure form filed by Kushner’s wife, Ivanka Trump, bumped up each of those debts to a range of $5 million to $25 million.
That's a lot a debt...I doubt he gets that clearance. :wow: