RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
A lot of it was gentlemen's agreements that Presidents would enforce to certain degrees.

Trump is a scumbag though so he didn't even pretend to care and went about his business of scumbag shyt like these things did't exist

I actually think the next president is gonna have to tap into that Teddy Roosevelt stream of consciousness and run heavily as a reformer. With a promise to institute these things into law and promise to break down some monopolies and 1% strongholds.
Hope we get back to the point of dragging the ultra rich out to the street and pulling them apart, limb by limb.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
A lot of it was gentlemen's agreements that Presidents would enforce to certain degrees.

Trump is a scumbag though so he didn't even pretend to care and went about his business of scumbag shyt like these things did't exist

I actually think the next president is gonna have to tap into that Teddy Roosevelt stream of consciousness and run heavily as a reformer. With a promise to institute these things into law and promise to break down some monopolies and 1% strongholds.

I don't think they would have to but it would be a winning campaign for sure. I'd be all about it. I've been hoping for that for a long time

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bloomberg Politics
5 hrs ·
The 2% GDP defense spending target will be met by eight member countries this year, up from three in 2014, Stoltenberg said.

NATO Salutes Europe’s Defense Budget Increases
The head of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization hailed its first annual review of members’ defense-spending plans amid persistent U.S. calls for European…
BLOOMBERG.COM

on the brighter side

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
5 hrs ·
"I like jobs where facts matter, I like jobs where fairness matters,” said Rep. Trey Gowdy, the former chairman of the Benghazi Committee. "I’m more at peace in jobs that reward fairness and that are fact-centric than I am in Congress.”

Gowdy: I’m leaving Congress because I miss jobs 'where facts matter’
The South Carolina Republican announced last month that he would not seek…
THEHILL.COM

douche bag

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
A top Democrat says the House Intelligence Committee has an 'abundance' of unreleased evidence against Trump

The top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee has said there is an “abundance” of information about possible Trump campaign collusion with Russia that the public has yet to see.

“There is certainly an abundance of non-public information that we’ve gathered in the investigation,” Representative Adam Schiff told reporters. “ And I think some of that non-public evidence is evidence on the issue of collusion and some ... on the issue of obstruction.”

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

full

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It just really hit me that Russians gave millions during the election to an organization that in turn gives millions to politicians who essentially make it easier for mass shootings to take place.
Bingo NRA is the answer...

Mueller got the NRA square in his sights too.. notice they have been dead silent since it was exposed Russia was giving them money and in turn NRA funneled it to gop candidates including Trump...