RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
imagine being the casting director for a fake piss tape:wow:

"Okay, I need two whores and a fat idiot."
Putin ALREADY knows how to use sex tapes...its how he ousted a prosecutor investigating his boss in 1999:

Yury Skuratov - Wikipedia

On top of that, theres numerous incidents of Russians baiting American and British diplomats with recordings of strippers and prostitutes

British diplomat James Hudson resigns over Russian 'brothel' video

Russia's Hookers-and-Hidden-Cameras Unit Strikes Again

Scandal Over Top Russian Prosecutor Deepens New Crisis

....and even FAKING certain sextapes!

Brendan Kyle Hatcher - Wikipedia

nikkas gotta realize how DEEP this goes. :PutinTrollFace:

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
A super majority would take the repubs out ( but i don't think there are enough repub seats up for grab).
Understood, but I'm trying to be realistic. Going into 2017 it looked like dems would be slaughtered and give republicans a super majority after 2018 elections.

Now there's a good chance dems can take the majority in the senate or the house.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
The Hill
52 mins ·
President Trump has agreed to interview with Fox News host Jeanine Pirro as she works on a book titled "No Fire, No Fury," meant to rebut Michael Wolff's "Fire and Fury," which Trump has repeatedly attacked.

Trump agrees to interview with Fox News host for rebuttal book called 'No Fire, No Fury': report
Pirro met with Trump at the White House this week to talk to him about the project.
THEHILL.COM

She's another crazy bytch.
I can't believe she was actually a judge.

Daps
Putin ALREADY knows how to use sex tapes...its how he ousted a prosecutor investigating his boss in 1999:

Yury Skuratov - Wikipedia

On top of that, theres numerous incidents of Russians baiting American and British diplomats with recordings of strippers and prostitutes

British diplomat James Hudson resigns over Russian 'brothel' video

Russia's Hookers-and-Hidden-Cameras Unit Strikes Again

Scandal Over Top Russian Prosecutor Deepens New Crisis

....and even FAKING certain sextapes!

Brendan Kyle Hatcher - Wikipedia

nikkas gotta realize how DEEP this goes. :PutinTrollFace:

Exactly. And this story of the CIA in Berlin if true is such a win for them. They get to privately threaten trump that if he doesn't fall back on the sanctions, they will release whatever real kompromat they have on him whilst publicly providing trump with an excuse to discredit the existence of any such kompromat. They have trump by the balls.
Looking back, it is crazy how right wingers and russians were saying Obama was weak for responding to the Crimea situation with sanctions. I think the GOP and their russian friends knew just how much it would fukk their money.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Hill
52 mins ·
President Trump has agreed to interview with Fox News host Jeanine Pirro as she works on a book titled "No Fire, No Fury," meant to rebut Michael Wolff's "Fire and Fury," which Trump has repeatedly attacked.

Trump agrees to interview with Fox News host for rebuttal book called 'No Fire, No Fury': report
Pirro met with Trump at the White House this week to talk to him about the project.
THEHILL.COM
I can't wait to hear her doing the audiobook :dead:. I'll grow hair on my ass by just listening to that brute :smugfavre:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
NYTimes opinion page is so trash :gucci:

:mindblown:
One Honorable American’s Love of Trump
Roger CohenFEB. 9, 2018
10Cohen-web-superJumbo.jpg

Shannon Kennedy Courtney Asztalos for The New York Times
Syracuse — Shannon Kennedy, son of Jack, retired military officer, ex-stockbroker, voted twice for Barack Obama (“so poised, a really got-it-together guy”) before his conversion to Donald Trump. Now he’s a true believer, even if he thinks “Donald definitely needs to button it sometimes.”

His dad, named John but universally known as Jack, “was such a charmer, he could charm hungry pups from a meat wagon.” Married three times with eight kids, Jack was a Democrat and “a very capable political operative who ran a couple of campaigns here in Syracuse.” For a while he sold used cars at Shamrock Motors, then opened a bar, Kennedy’s Club K, which, his son observes, “was not a great occupation for an alcoholic.”

Jack was dry at the time. He said he’d put tea in the whiskey bottles, nobody would know, and he’d drink from those. That worked, until it didn’t. He was dead at 49.

We are driving around Syracuse, population 143,000. It’s pretty bleak. Most industry and manufacturers are long gone. Poverty and drugs are scourges, as in countless towns across America. Service industries and Syracuse University are significant providers of jobs now. Kennedy recalls a different town in his youth, a thriving magnet to immigrants. After his parents divorced, and his mother died young in 1961, he was raised by his grandmother.

“She was so tight, she wouldn’t spend a nickel to watch the Statue of Liberty swim back to France!” Kennedy says. “She kept me busy. I mowed lawns in summer, raked leaves in the fall and shoveled snow in winter to make a buck. Her message was: Never spend a dime when you can spend a nickel.”

So there’s that in Kennedy’s makeup: the scrappy, can-do fighter who’s known hard times and believes there’s no substitute for a day’s work. Then came the military. He served in Japan, in a naval hospital, from 1970- to 1971, treating war wounded from Vietnam. “We’d get the injured 12 to 24 hours out of Vietnam, generally with at least one limb missing. We’d sew, or suture or ligate stumps. They were my age. My thought was, ‘I could be them!’ ”

Later, he trained at Fort Bragg; was commissioned as an officer; and served in Saudi Arabia, Somalia and Egypt, among other countries, retiring with the rank of major in 1997. He recalls, “When I was in Sinai, I would be asked by my commanding officer, ‘What did you do for the taxpayer today?’ ”

If there’s a main source of Kennedy’s anger, it’s that this has become such a quaint, outmoded question in today’s America of lobbyists and line-my-pockets politics. “Trust the Clintons? Not with the Lord’s breakfast,” he says.

He tells me he leans right, but he believes that every American should have a functioning public transit system (“as in Germany and Japan”) and a good national health service. He thought Obama could be “a breath of fresh air,” and was initially in favor of “Obamacare,” until it “went off the rails because the exchanges were not competitive.”

Then along came Trump. “The thing about him,” Kennedy tells me, “is that there’s forward energy. He’s like a horse with blinders at the Kentucky Derby. If there’s another horse in the way, knock it out and ride the rail. I listened to him, on immigration, on draining the swamp, on lobbyists, and I liked that. As I recall, it was ‘We the people’ not ‘We the empowered.’ ”

Immigration was an important factor in Kennedy’s lurch from Obama to Trump. While he favors the Dreamers program, which shielded some young immigrants from deportation, he says, “There are too many people running around who have no business being here.” America First was important: Too many working Americans have lost jobs to unbalanced trade deals.

A little over a year in, Kennedy remains a fervent Trump supporter. He insists that he has no illusions. Trump is “brash,” a “rogue.” He’s also “a fighter, a scrapper, the kind of guy who says ‘damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead.’ ” He’s proving his stamina against the naysayers “who hate the man with a vileness that is very un-American.” He’s draining Washington “of people with contempt for the people they represent.” The tax cut will be “beneficial.”

And what of the president’s racism, lies, warmongering outbursts, vulgarity, and attacks on a free press and the judiciary? “Go beyond the noise,” Kennedy tells me. “Don’t take him at face value. If I thought he was a racist, I’d be off the train so fast you’d have to mail me my shadow. Respect the office of the presidency.”

I disagree. Respect for the office must begin with Trump, who’s sullied it with mendacity, bigotry and autocratic contempt for the Constitution. Still, I respect Kennedy. He’s served his country. He’s a patriot. He’s no “deplorable.” He’s smart. The Democratic Party should listen to him, or risk losing in 2020.

The message is clear. The same old, same old (for example, Joe Biden) won’t work. A whiff of got-the-system-rigged elitism from the Democrats will be fatal. A strong economic program for working Americans is essential. Look to purple-state America, not blue-state coastal America, for a candidate who is grappling with the country’s toughest issues and is strong on can-do, down-to-earth values.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
2 hrs ·
RNC spokeswoman Kayleigh McEnany said the GOP stands with women after two White House staffers resigned over allegations of domestic violence, saying her "heart goes out to any victim of domestic violence" and that the violence is "unacceptable, it's inexcusable," just hours after President Trump appeared to question the women's claims of abuse.

RNC spokeswoman says GOP stands with women hours after Trump cast doubt on abuse claims
"Peoples lives are being shattered and destroyed by a mere allegation," Trump said earlier.
THEHILL.COM

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ALERTRED::ALERTRED::ALERTRED:

THE US GOVERNMENT IS LTIERALLY SWOOPING DOWN ON RUSSIAN HACKERS ON EVERY CORNER OF THE fukkING GLOBE.

GOOD

FUÇKING

GOD

Russian accused of running Dark Web market nabbed in Thailand
Russian accused of running Dark Web market nabbed in Thailand
AP February 9, 2018, 9:53 AM
sergey-medvedevap-18040371566849.jpg

A photo released by the Crime Suppression Division of the Thailand Police, Sergey Medvedev, 31, center, is arrested outside his Bangkok apartment, Feb. 2, 2018, for his alleged role in an international identity theft ring that sold stolen credit card information on the dark web, leading to losses of over $530 million.

AP/handout

BANGKOK -- Police in Thailand announced Friday they have arrested a Russian national accused by U.S. authorities of running an online cybercrimemarketplace where everything from stolen credit card information to hardware for compromising ATM machines could be purchased.

Police said that Sergey Medvedev was arrested at his Bangkok apartment on Feb. 2 at the request of U.S. authorities.

The U.S. Justice Department on Wednesday announced indictments against 36 people accused of being active in the Infraud Organization -- founded in 2010 and operated under the slogan "In Fraud We Trust" -- which was an anonymous online forum that the department described as a "one-stop shop for cybercriminals." It said it had nearly 11,000 members who traded more than 4.3 million credit cards, debit cards and bank accounts worldwide, leading to losses of more than $530 million for legitimate users and businesses.

The U.S. indictment described Medvedev, 31, as the group's co-founder along with Svyatoslav Bondarenko, and said he had operated a payment system for the forum's members. It said Medvedev became the website's owner and administrator when Bondarenko went missing in 2015.

Thai Police Maj. Nuthapong Rattanamongkolsak, the arresting officer, said U.S. officials had tracked the group for several years but only recently started to make arrests.

"Before the operation could be ready, they had to recheck their targets in various countries," Nutthapong said, adding that the case against the Infraud Organization began in 2014 when a U.S. Homeland Security officer sent an undercover agent to sign up as a member of the Dark Web forum.

On Thursday, thirteen of the wanted persons were taken into custody across the globe, including in California, New York and Alabama. Suspects arrested in France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Australia, Kosovo and Serbia are awaiting extradition.

Medvedev will be extradited to face prosecution in the U.S., Nutthapong said.

A Thai police statement said they seized 29 electronic items from Medvedev's Bangkok apartment, while the Infraud Organization's main servers were seized Tuesday in Paris.

The police statement said officers were able to arrest Medvedev by performing stake-outs, behavioral analyses, and by investigating his online activity.

Nutthapong said Thai police are tracking several other similar online syndicates.

Last year Thai authorities arrested the alleged operator of Alphabay, a massive Dark Web marketplace where illicit items such as narcotics and guns could be sold or purchased by anyone, unlike Infraud, which vetted its members. The alleged Alphabay administrator, 26-year-old Canadian Alexandre Cazes, was found dead in his Thai prison cell shortly after his arrest, a suicide by hanging according to Thai police.

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

Last edited: