RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I don’t think Trump escapes this without jail time

He talking too much shyt!

I said from day one he will be the first president made to do the prep walk right into a federal prison if not a military prison being that he’s the head of the military..

He will be made an example of

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Remember when he was yelling the election was being rigged for the Dems :mjgrin:
I’ll be shocked if the feds let him spend the rest of his life in jail. By definition he is guilty of the crime of treason. This makes him an enemy of the nation, both to its sovereignty and its democracy. The day all the info drops about how it was all carried out is going to be the most earth shattering day in American history. I assume they’re sitting on tapes of him discussing this shyt or putting people in touch with other people who carried it all out.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
DVTaTkBVMAAaJUw.jpg:large

Life comes at you fast :mjgrin:

EDIT: Fake, but still funny. :mjlol:

Daps
DVTaTkBVMAAaJUw.jpg:large

Life comes at you fast :mjgrin:

EDIT: Fake, but still funny. :mjlol:

I believed that it was a plausible tweet. You can fake pretty much anything related to this shambles of an administration, and I'll believe that it's true. There are whole articles from the Onion that I'll believe are true, and that Trump will probably go ahead and make retroactively true anyway at some point in the near future.