RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The Hill
1 hr ·
Former Democratic Rep. John Dingell said GOP lawmakers releasing the memo are "complicit" in attempts by President Trump to obstruct justice.

Ex-Dem lawmaker on GOP memo release: ‘Lock every single one of these b*stards up’
"Congressional Republicans are quite clearly complicit in this White House’s efforts to undermine and obstruct justice."
THEHILL.COM
All of them are traitorous, treasonous b*stards. fukk locking them up; they should be executed. They're so blatant it's mind blowing.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lemme guess...:jbhmm:

Next he's gonna point out that someone from the state department got the dossier to John McCain. Old news, dweeb.

We already know :laff:

We knew this back in March 2017...

...Yadda Yadda ...

... Former State Department official David Kramer gave the dossier to McCain.

How Ex-Spy Christopher Steele Compiled His Explosive Trump-Russia Dossier

House Intel panel subpoenas McCain associate over Trump dossier

4bUV7Ls.gif

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

yeah....but you do the same thing habitually.
i appreciate everything that you and others post in here.
i get it, everyone wants to be first..

i'll suffer the slow page loading and redundant posts because great info is posted here.

or you info providers could take 30 seconds to see what has been posted?

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
That’s whats up, breh. I am already all in for the midterms, but if someone would run with this on thier checklist, among other important things, I would carry water for them.

The Rep I know from Miami knows wassup. I told him to go ahead and go full tilt on RUssia and the investigation but he's gun shy. He hasn't spoken to those Hill rethugs either. They have no agenda for the midterms. It seems their agenda now is to stop Mueller. They don't want Dems to take control and allow Mueller to go in as he wants and dig whatever. This gonna be troubling lol

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
So how likely is that Congressional GOPers would move to impeach Trump if they've been complicit with him this whole time. I can see what's gonna happen,Mueller is gonna bring an indictment & Congressional Republicans will dismiss it as a partisan motivated directive. Am I missing something or how do y'all see it playing out?