RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
STATEMENT BY SASC CHAIRMAN JOHN McCAIN ON PARTISAN ATTACKS ON THE FBI & DOJ - Press Releases - United States Senator John McCain

Washington, D.C. – U.S. Senator John McCain (R-AZ), Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, released the following statement on partisan attacks on the FBI and Department of Justice:

“In 2016, the Russian government engaged in an elaborate plot to interfere in an American election and undermine our democracy. Russia employed the same tactics it has used to influence elections around the world, from France and Germany to Ukraine, Montenegro, and beyond. Putin’s regime launched cyberattacks and spread disinformation with the goal of sowing chaos and weakening faith in our institutions. And while we have no evidence that these efforts affected the outcome of our election, I fear they succeeded in fueling political discord and dividing us from one another.

“The latest attacks on the FBI and Department of Justice serve no American interests – no party’s, no president’s, only Putin’s. The American people deserve to know all of the facts surrounding Russia’s ongoing efforts to subvert our democracy, which is why Special Counsel Mueller’s investigation must proceed unimpeded. Our nation’s elected officials, including the president, must stop looking at this investigation through the warped lens of politics and manufacturing partisan sideshows. If we continue to undermine our own rule of law, we are doing Putin’s job for him.”

Mcgahn trying to distance Trump & company from this

That would work if Trump's desperation on this being released wasn't very public. :dead:

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
This is the weakest drop of my lifetime. Nunes should've got the mean lady at my job who leaves bytchy notes about people not doing their lunch dishes in the breakroom to write up his attempted smear document, she would've done a better job and threw in a little extra something having to do with the time she saw the FBI not washing their hands in the bathroom. Good luck fighting the entire intelligence community, dumbfukks.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is the weakest drop of my lifetime. Nunes should've got the mean lady at my job who leaves bytchy notes about people not doing their lunch dishes in the breakroom to write up his attempted smear document, she would've done a better job and threw in a little extra something having to do with the time she saw the FBI not washing their hands in the bathroom. Good luck fighting the entire intelligence community, dumbfukks.
this shyt was worse than that first meek mill response to Drake :scust:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Desperate times make people do desperate things. They honesty don’t understand the magnitude of what they are up against. This isn’t a city government which could be paid off to be blind of your criminal actions, this is the United States Government and I pray they still get jail time and no pardon

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
so when is Johnson and Gaetz and whoever the fukk else gonna come out and tell us what memo it was that
"terrified them!" "made them pee themselves!" "kept them up at night!" "just like Stalin!"
"couldnt sleep at night after reading it!" ?

cause this shyt damn sure wasnt it.

i also want to know if it would kill the fukking media to EVER do their jobs and ask Gorka how the fukk he supposedly read the memo and he never had any security clearance and hes a civilian now?

Exactly. They watching FOx News to see how they spin it first.

Trump leaked the memo to his cronies in the right wing, it seems. This will be nothing to follow because we know too many violations which are much more serious :manny:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
giphy.gif

:ComeyUfdup:

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin