RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Only been one year folks. And midterm looms. We've had more scandal here than we've experienced in a good long time. When we step back to really examine it after the fact, we'll see we've never experienced anything like it at all.

Some are losing hope because nothing is happening right now right this instant. But at this level of power you can't expect that. And besides, things are happening.

I think the first indictments gave people a high they didn't wanna give up and the hopelessness is a sign of withdrawal. But you have to be patient.

Kick back. Prop up your feet. Sip a cool one.

As far as this memo, if that sucker was really hot it would have been put out long ago. My .02. Too much messing around with it and too much foolishness surrounding it. 45 ok'd releasing it? I'm willing to bet he hasn't even read it.

Oh! And constantly shytting on organizations like the FBI? Collusion or even RICO aside, that can't end well for this man nor his admin. Some people you don't shyt on.

Imagine being the president and talking wreckless about the fbi? Would you sleep easy at night?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I think the first indictments gave people a high they didn't wanna give up and the hopelessness is a sign of withdrawal. But you have to be patient.

i couldn't agree more.

Only been one year folks. And midterm looms. We've had more scandal here than we've experienced in a good long time. When we step back to really examine it after the fact, we'll see we've never experienced anything like it at all.

i couldn't agree more.

Imagine being the president and talking wreckless about the fbi? Would you sleep easy at night?

this whole mess is unbelievable.
trump should be very afraid because he has made very powerful enemies.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
looks like Republicans are much more united than a year ago
Everyone thought after the tax bill some would try to rein in Trump :mjgrin: but they've gone even more overboard now that Mueller investigation also implicates the NRA and Russia. NRA have got teeth on majority of Republicans.

shyt is getting heated. Republicans want Mueller shut as softly as possible. :wow:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
how you gonna edit a memo you ain't read? :dahell:
A stable genius can figure out if a memo needs to be edited without reading it
full

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Some are losing hope because nothing is happening right now right this instant. But at this level of power you can't expect that. And besides, things are happening.

As far as this memo, if that sucker was really hot it would have been put out long ago. My .02. Too much messing around with it and too much foolishness surrounding it. 45 ok'd releasing it? I'm willing to bet he hasn't even read it.

Oh! And constantly shytting on organizations like the FBI? Collusion or even RICO aside, that can't end well for this man nor his admin. Some people you don't shyt on.

J. Edgar Hoover had the goods on everyone when he was FBI Director. In fact he didnt wanna give that shyt up which is why they came with the 10 year limit. He had shyt on everyone and was like you fire me it's over for you :laff:

:wow:

Last edited:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Rising White House fear: Nunes memo is a dud

:mjgrin:
because it is,
nunes is a shyt flunky
and Page was already under Fisa survellience and even he admits that

but go ahead!
blow up the FBI etc and gain nothing other than the simple ass trumptards who already believe your bullshyt
but now you have permanent enemies in the IC

great plan

rising fear that people will realize it was a dud

everyone involved in the creation and proliferation of this memo knew it was a dud

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
J. Edgar Hoover had the goods on everyone when he was FBI Director. In fact he didnt wanna give that shyt up which is why they came with the 10 year limit. He had shyt on everyone and was like you fire me it's over you :laff:

:wow:

this is actually a major concern for mine

whatever happens, the feds and spooks are going to become more insular, more political, and more disconnected from the public and public interest

can't even blame them imagine getting paid half of what Kroll would give you because you feel it's your duty to protect the country and then you turn on Fox News which you've watched for your whole life because after all your a fed, an authoritarian, and Paul Ryan is saying you should be purged and the anchors are like.. about damn time!

:mjcry:

I don't feel a ton of pity because.. well I mean they are feds.. but this will just make that worse.