RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
See, this is the part that kills me. Listening to these interviews was like having a flashback.
I had these same conversations with my former pastor about the Access Hollywood tape, and the same justifications were used. :beli:

"That was a long time ago" (but President Clinton's dirt was even longer ago :martin:)

'We should believe in forgiveness" (is forgiveness something we should offer to everyone, or just the ones we like? :martin:)

"Trump has changed" (How? :martin:)
"Bill Clinton did that while in office, though" (where is that caveat in the Bible? I thought God doesn't show partiality? :martin:)
"Trump is not Pastor of the United States, he's President of the United States" (strawman that totally sidesteps the question :snoop:)

Trump gets a pass because he's supporting things that evangelicals like, but Bill Clinton doesn't because...he's not evangelical? :what:

How is that not putting politics (Trump supporting policies that you like) above principle (giving Trump a pass for his abhorrent moral character)?

Bet dude hated the shyt outta Jeremiah Wright tho:sas1:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

tenor.gif

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
1 hr ·
President Trump told reporters during a brief unscheduled press conference that actions his critics view as obstruction of justice in the Russia investigation, he views as “fighting back" against allegations of collusion.

Trump: Fighting back against Russia probe is not obstruction
“Well, if you fight back, ‘oh, it’s obstruction,” Trump said mockingly.
THEHILL.COM

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn