RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look everyone knows this is all a sham hoax and that there is no collusion...no one is talking about the thousands of texts but we all know that the real scandal is with the deep state as everyone knows has always been totally for Hillary..speaking of which where is she? I guess no one cares anymore...but I’m looking forward to gettin our story out there so we can spend more time talking about the incredi..absolutely phenomenally record breaking..earth shattering successes we’ve achieved...now whether that’s in writing, that’s what all the attorneys are saying makes the most sense...or in some other form, fax perhaps...I’m not yet sure..but definite hoax, no collusion...and not afraid to talk, I just hope for everyone and especially the country’s sake that it’s done fairly..and if it is then i have no problem with it...but if, and im afraid its starting to look like this, if this is just another waste of taxpayer dollars and the special counsels office, all democrats who have given literally tens of millions of dollars to hillary...just trying to score political points then we'll see....
Think about how crazy our time is that we know this is sarcasm

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
So many agents. We legit had 2 in the last week. I swear I thought y'all was just fukkin around when the word agent got thrown around.

Some dude said I was trolling here then never posted evidence. :dahell:

I dead ass don't know what to believe anymore.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

I picture this playing out like this;
This is going to the president, and he decides if it gets released to the public, this is already underway,
Of course he is going to release this to the public, because it appears to back up his claims of a witch hunt (which it doesn’t)
Wray is going to quit first.
Trump is absolutely going to try to fire Mueller
Rosenstein will quit.
A couple down the line until they find someone who will fire Mueller.
Not sure where we go from here yet, but we will find out

LHilla

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The deep chasms of my mind
you tellem Donald you ain't scared to speak to no one, your the president, you can say whatever you want :Thinktrump:

tumblr_mxk4nbsCmT1s8njeuo1_400.gif
(wouldn't mind a Trump head on this one)