RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So many outrageous things have happened in the last 2 years, let alone the last 3 months. If this were Obama, the country would have been burned down already. One of you should write a book on white privilege and the double standard that has taken place. Disgusting and sickening.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I think the hardest thing about following this story is explaining to others what's going on. Most people I know don't follow [mostly] trustworthy news orgs like I do, so It's hard to sit down and explain what I feel about what's going on with 45.

Unfortunately for me, this election/presidency/year has been VERY distressing (it has strained several personal relationships and eroded my trust in a few people I put a lot of trust in), which is why I'm devouring any scrap of news about this scandal as it unfolds. :to:

I have a lot to say, but for now I'll just wait to see what the outcome will be. :mjcry:
fukk those people.

I was in the same positions as you in a few months ago when this orange idiot got elected and I decided to just cut ties with them.

Some might see that as ignorant...that's fine, these people do not contribute to my life in any significant way. They don't pay my bills or uplift me as a person, nor do they support me in my endeavors. The fact that many of them share similar interests with me in sports, movies, or other forms of entertainment does not outweigh the idea that their worldview as interpreted by the fact that they voted for Donald fukking Trump, would have me and people like me dead, in chains or at best second class citizens in this country.

fukk em bro. If your money is straight and your parents (if alive) and siblings are straight, fukk those people. Period.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
This election season has definitely changed the way I look at people that I know, work with, and I'm related to. I can deal with people voting Republican, but voting Trump is something far worse, IMO. I know most people are going to vote for their party regardless, but Trump goes so far beyond that for me. Opposing Trump isn't about politics, it's about morals. I've lost a lot of respect for certain people in my life because they continue to support Trump and keep saying everything he's doing (and says he will do) is good for the country and that he's not a bad guy.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
fukk those people.

I was in the same positions as you in a few months ago when this orange idiot got elected and I decided to just cut ties with them.

Some might see that as ignorant...that's fine, these people do not contribute to my life in any significant way. They don't pay my bills or uplift me as a person, nor do they support me in my endeavors. The fact that many of them share similar interests with me in sports, movies, or other forms of entertainment does not outweigh the idea that their worldview as interpreted by the fact that they voted for Donald fukking Trump, would have me and people like me dead, in chains or at best second class citizens in this country.

fukk em bro. If your money is straight and your parents (if alive) and siblings are straight, fukk those people. Period.

I may make a thread to give some details about how personal it's been sometime in the future.

I'm not in the business of throwing pity parties for myself, so I'll wait until Cheeto gets hammered before I explain how this has affected me.

It goes deeper than associates for me. I'm losing very old friends and people I care for (but aren't family) to this stupidity. :snoop:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This election season has definitely changed the way I look at people that I know, work with, and I'm related to. I can deal with people voting Republican, but voting Trump is something far worse, IMO. I know most people are going to vote for their party regardless, but Trump goes so far beyond that for me. Opposing Trump isn't about politics, it's about morals. I've lost a lot of respect for certain people in my life because they continue to support Trump and keep saying everything he's doing (and says he will do) is good for the country and that he's not a bad guy.
Sorry you know so many shytty people breh :mjcry: