RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I think the hardest thing about following this story is explaining to others what's going on. Most people I know don't follow [mostly] trustworthy news orgs like I do, so It's hard to sit down and explain what I feel about what's going on with 45.

Unfortunately for me, this election/presidency/year has been VERY distressing (it has strained several personal relationships and eroded my trust in a few people I put a lot of trust in), which is why I'm devouring any scrap of news about this scandal as it unfolds. :to:

I have a lot to say, but for now I'll just wait to see what the outcome will be. :mjcry:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
C7hrVLcXwAIA-Gs.jpg

C7hrVLdXwAAhwkC.jpg

C7hrVLYWsAID-Qo.jpg

:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:

C7hrVLZW4AA5FCo.jpg

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
I think the hardest thing about following this story is explaining to others what's going on. Most people I know don't follow [mostly] trustworthy news orgs like I do, so It's hard to sit down and explain what I feel about what's going on with 45.

Unfortunately for me, this election/presidency/year has been VERY distressing (it has strained several personal relationships and eroded my trust in a few people I put a lot of trust in), which is why I'm devouring any scrap of news about this scandal as it unfolds. :to:

I have a lot to say, but for now I'll just wait to see what the outcome will be. :mjcry:

A Trump win in 2020 is the outcome:trumpmad:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

Breh. Take a deep breath. Dont let none of this shyt that you have any control over control you.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Because white people are lunatics and the money people keep them elected putting money in their campaigns because they are the sure fire bet to force laws and bills which enrich them no matter what. White people are like that. They don't care about the people that elect them its all about money, privilage and power to them. :coffee:

I would actually say that to all races. We are asking people to put country over party when in reality, they are chasing the dollar. Racism is just a construct put in place to mask that reality of class and unspoken tiers in society.