RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:russ:Mueller could ask Trump about the weather and he would perjure himself.:mjlol:

Ty got jokes. Bill Clinton was a seasoned lawyer and got got, and Ken Starr isn’t in Mueller’s zip code. Dotard needs to resurrect Cochran to escape his fate.

And you know Johnny wouldn’t work for his racists ass anyway :usure:

“I have represent thieves, murderers and scumbags, but I draw the line at you Mr Trump” :pachaha::umad:
Yo I'm still laughing at the fact that the leader of a foreign country called the President of the United States a dotard

And nothing came of it....no one pulled up....no thangs were dropped

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon has reached an agreement with Special Counsel Robert Mueller to come in for an interview with the special counsel’s team office after he was subpoenaed by Mueller to appear before a grand jury, according to sources familiar with the matter.

The interview has not yet been scheduled, according to one source.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You're way too confident that a Dem will even be elected. :francis:
Or that they wouldn't try to pander to "moderates" by keeping some of Trump's BS or leaving it to Congress. :francis:
Elections have consequences right? Let’s hope this disaster of electing a trump and his admin will get out dem voters for the mid terms.. as of right now Dems are winning gop held seats in state elections so that’s an indicator right there this shyt is going to be a blood bad for the GOP couple that with all the congressional retirements and gop senators not running for re-election..

Let’s hope the Dems don’t fukk this shyt up once they get in office and pander to these ignorant fukks in red states