RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Many smart people are saying, and who knows with these things, it could be or it also, i suppose, could not be, that at 6 foot 3 239 pounds i am in better shape than LeBron James.

Can you believe that? LeBron James from Cleeveland Ohio, which by the way, no one thought I would win Ohio, crooked Hillary should have won Ohio, and now they’re saying our very beautiful electoral college system is rigged, because they lost so badly. What a beauty that was. I love the Ohio coal miners…

:deadmanny:

Saving in my folder of Trump impressions from this thread, to read in better times.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:russ:

Well Mr. PRESIDENT, I have you at 6'1 285 lbs, could lose a few-

Fake news! You will tell them I am 6'4 200 lbs and more healthy than most 36 yr olds

They will know that's not true-

Fine 6'3 210...just so cnn doesn't get in an uproar..

Sir, it's best we be truthful, health is very important-

Stephen Miller, tell him what to say and make sure my cheeseburgers are on the bed, Hannity will be on soon and I can't wait to see how much they love me, don lemon will be so mad when he sees how healthy I am.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
uninterested.jpg.size-custom-crop.1086x0.jpg

6'1" Obama with "6"3" Trump
Also keep in mind Trump got 3 inches of some dead animals hair on his head...

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Who cares about this nikkas fake weight?

MUELLER GAVE A fukkING SUBPOENA

To BANNON

Why is anyone talking about this fat fukks gut? He’s going to be indicted :snoop:
We're talking about this because it's yet another example of the administration outright lying to the American people to placate Cheeto's pathetic ego. Trump's lack of health, mental and otherwise, has been a constant topic, especially of late, and now this hilariously bogus report comes out like so many things that come out of this administration, sounding like satire more than reality. More mimicking the behavior of dictators. But the biggest thing is, at least thus far, most of the media seems to have just accepted this nonsense and reported it as fact, going so far as to say "stop w the conspiracies" to any person with the common sense to immediately tell how fugazi this is.

We know Mueller subpoenaed Bannon and there's been some speculation over what it means, if he'll sing etc. We don't have much more to go on than that until we find out more.